Roleplay while waiting for approval

Started by LilyRoseBlack23, January 29, 2013, 11:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilyRoseBlack23

Anyone wanna do a regular roleplay with me?

Something original orrrrrr

Something from a fandom, Harry Potter, Demigods/Percy Jackson, Doctor Who/Torchwood, Stargate???

Open to ideas...

LilyRoseBlack23

Specific fandom ideas

Harry Potter

Marauder Era:

1. Two created characters, sorta like how Harry/Hermione/Ron had other friends that helped, the books never really discussed Sirius/Lupin/Lily/James's other friends, perhaps they had some, it's their 7th year, the dark lord is a serious threat, etc
2. I use a character I created that dated Sirius in school, someone else roleplays with Sirius during their pre-fall of the dark lord days (nothing sexual obviously)

Demigods/Percy Jackson

1. It's years later, canon characters are no longer at camp, a group or two demigods must go on a quest (various quest ideas)

Doctor Who/Torchwood

1. Before the fall of the time lords, the doctor's cousin foresaw what was to come and snuck away to earth, in the last 80s/early 90s and runs into Jack Harkness, a brief affair leads to the birth of a child that is hidden away to protect her from the fall of the time lords, when she turns 18 Jack is instructed to find her and open the locket that reveals her true identity.
2. Something entirely original from the last regeneration of the time lord (#13) and a companion

Barbarian

Hello Lily,

I'm interested with your Marauder Era plot. I'm thinking about a Slytherin student, one that sees Muggles infeior and supports the ideo of taking up their government. But this guy is not just a powermonger brute, he is aware of Grindelwald's thoughts and support the cause for "the good of all". He's not an open supporter of the dark lord though, he may instead be a friend of the gang.

So if that's ok, just let me know and we may begin. I can fill any character info set if you need such thing.

LilyRoseBlack23

Hmmm interesting, one question though, if he's slytherin, how would you work in james and sirius being friends with him considering how they always came off as rather anti-slytherin in general? a certain event perhaps, or connection to their earlier childhood that they got on better with him?

Barbarian

He's of course, not the best friend of the group. They may even be rivals in many topics, but he understands what James stands for and admires their courage. He's the sort of "I better have one worthy enemy than many worthless friends." person. He, for example, stands against the other Slytherins beat up lesser students, maybe he may have saved some of James's Gryfindor friends from other Slytherin bullies, so that James starts to respect this guy, if not like him.

LilyRoseBlack23

Hmmm, maybe we have it set in 7th year, and in the history your char was one that also stood up against james and sirius's bullying in their early years? It would also give snape even more reason to hate them if they tolerated one slytherin but not snape, cuz snape wouldn't see your char as much different from himself in general