News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

The Night Phase Has Begun, and Night PMs Are Out!

PMing is allowed, as it always is, but please refrain from posts in this thread until the following day phase. The OOC is always open, remember!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Many villagers slept better that night than they had in months, feeling victorious, even confident they were finally safe. It was not meant to last. As they gathered the next morning, ir was soon clear Madame Professor was missing. The villagers didn't need to search long. The professor's home was covered in blood. It was clear that they were still not safe.

The Seventh Day Phase has begun!

Madame Professor was killed during the night! She appears to be a villager!

Just like before, players will be casting votes. This time, however, the 'winner' is headed to the gallows, and will be eliminated from the game. All players are required to vote, and no lynching is no longer an option! As before, please put all your votes in bold. Multiple posts, vote changing, and role playing is welcome as always, though please do not edit your posts. If you want to change your vote, please do so in a new post.

Many players have addressed me with concerns about the speed of this game. Between that, and the fact that we are getting close to half our original number, I've decided that day phases from this point on will last 48 hours. The next day phase will end Saturday, the 25th, around 3PM or the earliest I can get my son down for a nap.

Players

Players

1. Rel Mayer
2. Seranova
3. Mintprincess
4. yugi006 Deceased!
5. Remiel
6. Madame Professor Deceased!
7. SunshineSparkle
8. Intimate Ink
9. Verasaille Deceased!
10. KatKwik Deceased!
11. Ceralilly Deceased!
12. Christa Deceased
13. Aiden
14. AmberStarfire Deceased!
15. EmyKat Fled the village!
16. Saffron
17. Deamonbane Deceased!
18. Derwaysh Deceased!
19. Esoteric Myobi
20. NightOwl35

Roles in play At the beginning

Alpha Wolf+, Wolfman, Werewolves X2, Seer, Bodyguard, Witch, Healer, Priest, Lycan, Villagers X10

Aiden

-Sits on the well with his fiddle and begins to play the lament of the town memewolf-

Mint is a wolf, she has been all along. Now will you do  what is right and hang her you fools?

Redacted my vote

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 22, 2016, 11:42:58 PMIt appeared they had killed another villager.

Personally, after that, I'm for lynching ThatRPGuy.  Who's with me?

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Remiel on June 23, 2016, 12:43:19 PM
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Remiel on June 23, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Intimate Ink

ThatRPGuy is henceforth banned from having my cold-pops.

Galactic Druid

Rel Mayer

Damn, and she was like the only one I trusted too. ;_;

Remiel

Updated Record of Events:

Day 1 - Vote for Sheriff - MintPrincess is elected Sheriff

Mintprincess: 7 (Yugi006, Remiel, Intimate Ink, Ceralilly, AmberStarfire, Esoteric Myobi, NightOwl)
Derwaysh: 5 (Seranova, Rel Mayer, Madame Professor, Verasaille, KatKwik)
Seranova: 2 (MintPrincess, Derwaysh)
Saffron: 2 (Sunshine Sparkle, Aiden)
Aiden: 2 (Christa, Saffron)
Rel: 1 (Deamonbane)
Verasaille: 1 (EmyKat)

There are no deaths during Night 1.   Based on information gathered, Aiden was targeted by the Werewolves and then saved by the Healer.

Day 2 Lynching - AmberStarfire is eliminated

AmberStarfire - 7 (Rel Mayer, yugi006, Madame Professor, KatKwik, Ceralilly, Christa, NightOwl35)
No Lynching - 7 (Amberstarfire, Mintprincess, Sunshine Sparkle, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi, Verasaille, EmyKat)
EmyKat - 2 (Aiden, Derwaysh)
Verasaille - 1 (Saffron)
Saffron - 1 (Intimate Ink)
Remiel - 1 (Seranova)
Seranova - 1 (Remiel)

Mintprincess breaks the tie, deciding to lynch AmberStarfire.

There are no deaths during Night 2.  In all likelikhood, the Alpha used his or her ability to turn a Villager into a Werewolf.

Day 3 Lynching - Verasaille is eliminated

Verasaille - 8 (Yugi006, Christa, Ceralilly, Saffron, SunshineSparkle, Remiel, Mintprincess, Derwaysh)
Saffron - 5 (Rel Mayer, Deamonbane, Verasaille, KatKwik, Intimate Ink)
Aiden - 2 (NightOwl, Esoteric Myobi)
NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)
Esoteric Myobi - 1 (Madame Professor)
EmyKat - 1 (Sera)
Did not vote: Emykat

Ceralilly is killed during Night 3.

Day 4 Lynching - Yugi006 and EmyKat are eliminated

Yugi006 - 7 (Seranova, Mintprincess, Derwaysh, Madame Professor, Intimate Ink, NightOwl, Sunshine Sparkle)
Saffron - 4 (Rel Mayer, KatKwik, Christa, Deamonbane)
Esoteric Myobi - 2 (Remiel, Aiden)
Mintprincess - 1 (Saffron)
Aiden - 1 (Esoteric Myobi)
KatKwik - 1 (Yugi006)
Did not Vote: EmyKat

Christa, the Witch, is killed during Night 4.

Day 5 Lynching - Deamonbane is eliminated

Deamonbane - 6 (Derwaysh, Myobi, Saffron, Remiel, Rel Mayer, Katkwik)
Katkwik - 4 (Intimate Ink, Madame Professor, Mintprincess, Seranova)
Myobi - 2 (Aiden, NightOwl)
Saffron - 1 (Deamonbane)
Did not Vote: SunshineSparkle

Derwaysh, the Seer, is killed during Night 5.

Day 6 Lynching - Katkwik, a Werewolf, is eliminated

Katkwik - 7 (Madame Professor, Remiel, Sunshine, Mintprincess, Rel Mayer, Intimate Ink, Nightowl)
Intimate Ink - 3 (Aiden, Seranova, Saffron)
Remiel - 2 (Myobi, Katkwik)

Madame Professor, the Healer, is killed during Night 6.

At this point, there is really not much point in secrecy anymore.  Therefore, I'm going to come forward and reveal everything I know.

- The Healer (Madame Professor) is dead.  She used her ability on Night 1 to save Aiden.
- The Seer (Derwaysh) is dead. 
- The Witch (Christa) is dead.
- The Priest is almost certainly dead.  Using deduction, the Priest was either Ceralilly or Emykat.
- The Bodyguard is still alive.
- The Lycan (me) is still alive.

Derwaysh looked at the following people, in this order: Saffron, Remiel, Madame Professor, Aiden.  Saffron, MP, and Aiden came back clean; I showed up as wolfy, because I am the Lycan.  He was going to look at either Mintprincess or Seranova on the night he was killed.

Analysis:

I suspect the following people, in this order:

Probably Werewolves

NightOwl
Not only has he been consistently on the wrong side of votes, but he refused to vote for either Deamonbane or Katkwik during Day 5, leading me to wonder if Bane was, in fact, the Wolfman all along.   Yes, he did vote for KatKwik during Day 6, but only after it was apparent she was most likely going to the gallows.  I strongly suspect the wolves realized there was no way she was going to be saved and some of them decided to add their votes for her to allay suspicion.

Seranova
If we assume that Ceralilly was the Priest, an interesting pattern emerges.  Not counting Aiden, who was saved by Madame Professor on Night 1, the villagers who were targeted at night were: Ceralilly, Christa, Derwaysh, Madame Professor.   In other words, the villagers that were targeted were the Priest, the Witch, the Seer, and the Healer.   This seems to suggest that the wolves know who all the special roles are and are methodically eliminating them.  Seranova and Mintprincess have known most of the roles since the beginning, and the fact that the wolves continue to be so well-hidden seems to indicate that a clever mastermind is at work.  In fact, I'm 90% certain that either Sera or Mint, or both, have to be wolves.

Sunshine Sparkle
She has consistently flown under the radar, showing up late to the voting and then piling onto whomever seems to have the majority already.  She did not vote for either Bane nor Katkwik during Day 5, lending credence to my Bane = Wolfman theory.   She was third voting for Kat during Day 6,   but, as previously stated, I believe the wolves had by this point already given Kat up for dead.

Possibly Werewolves

Mintprincess
Who better to convert than Mintprincess?  As the town Sheriff, she possesses the power to break ties, and for some reason, everybody loves to trust her implicitly and tell her their roles.   There is no one better primed to control the game, making her the perfect target for werewolf conversion.  The only thing that gives me pause about Mintprincess was that, when the vote was 3 for Katwik, 2 for Bane, 1 for Ink, 1 for Saffron, and 1 for Myobi during Day 5, she added her vote to Katkwik when she could have easily cast it for any of the others.

Intimate Ink
Although a relative newcomer to these games, Ink has proven to be a very clever fellow.   I might even put him in the "Evil mastermind" category but for one thing:  on Day 5, he was the second person to vote for KatKwik and did not change his vote.  I have a strong suspicion he might be being set up by the real villains.

Saffron
Ah, Saffron.  I have been waffling back and forth on her all game, as she seems to be intent on trolling the shit out of us.   The biggest thing going in her favor is that she was scanned by Derwaysh on the first night and came back clean; however, this doesn't mean she wasn't subsequently turned or is not the Wolfman.  Her pattern of bizarre voting choices makes me scratch my head consistently; however, I do have to note that KatKwik voted for her on Day 4.

Myobi
Myobi is another player who seems to be phoning it in at this point, and I wonder if she's even paying attention.  This would be the perfect guise to hide her werewolfishness, except I genuinely believe she's innocent, and just voting how Saffron tells her to vote.

Remiel
I'm including myself in this list because I was singlehandedly responsible for saving Katkwik on Night 5 and lynching Bane instead.  Perhaps this was a huge mistake; however, given that I have begun to wonder if Bane wasn't really the Wolfman, perhaps it wasn't.  Either way, no one has come forward to challenge my claim of Lycan, so I think it's safe to take that at face value.  Also, Madame Professor vouched for me.

Not Werewolves

Rel Mayer
I know that Rel isn't a werewolf because of reasons.  If she turns out to be one, I will eat Blythe's top hat.   

Aiden
Aiden is 100% not a werewolf.  Period.  I know this because I have it on good authority he was saved by Madame Professor, the Healer, on Night 1, and he was subsequently checked by Derwaysh, the Seer, on night 4 and came back clean.  Anyone who votes for Aiden at this juncture will immediately vault to the top of my list.

Remiel

With that said, I hate to do it because he's not here to defend himself, but I'm going to have to vote for NightOwl.

Rel Mayer

I agree that there is no way that Aiden is a werewolf. I'm not 100% sure if I believe that Bane was the wolfman, and I'd like to operate under the assumption that the wolfman is still alive.

I'm torn between voting two ways, but I want to make sure I'm voting with the village. Right now Aiden is the only confirmed village I know, and I'm not 100% sure Mint is a wolf. So it turns me away from voting for her.

I'm torn between Seranova and Night. (Sorry. <3) More inclined to say Seranova since Night isn't here to defend himself.

Mintprincess

Remiel, thanks for the super nice summary.  I would, at this point, add you to the list of people I'm sure isn't a wolf.  I 100% believe you started as the Lycan based on the way the game has played out and our recent conversation.   Same with Rel, for likely the same reasons you said.  Aiden is also vetted based on what you said.  That leaves the rest.

I really don't think Bane was a wolf.  1. I got that sense from talking to him. 2.  Mp and I agreed on that point and she has amazingly good judgement in this game. 3. Kat threw him under and throwing under your wolfman (or throwing under a changed Lycan, Remiel which is also why I think you are clean) is about a dumb as voting for a rock.  So. I think bane was clean, and if we have gotten the wolfman it was Amber, Vera or Yugi.   

Or we haven't gotten them yet.   

If we have, there are three wolves yet.  If we haven't then four. That's a huge difference in order to align people.  Taking out the three above that leaves saffron, myobi, ink, sunshine, Nightowl, Seranova and myself.

If you assume we got the wolfman and that saffron and myobi are basically villager trolls, then it makes sense that Nightowl, sunshine and one other are the team.  If we didn't get him, then I would throw ink on the team as well OR saffron and myobi aren't villagers and have been trolling as a cover this whole time.   Saffron can only be the wolfman as Der did look at her night one and thus she only comes into play in the case of the wolfman is alive scenario.

I haven't decided which of those four to throw my vote on just yet.  I know Night can't defend himself, but we can go back over his ten page post to see if he dropped some clue by accident that would make him a wolf.  He did obviously put a lot of work into that and he's a good player no matter what team he's on.  It wouldn't surprise me that he played the under the radar wolf role. 

Ink is also good at these games.  And I can't get a read on him.  He wouldn't surprise me either and both of them were on MP's list if you go back a few pages. 

Seranova is also fabulous at this game and I admittedly played this one with the strong leaning that he is team village.  I haven't exactly swayed from that yet, because I haven't seen a reason to consider him over the others who look shady

Sunshine seriously shows up, votes the majority and then leaves.  No one has voted for her.  No one has really even talked about her. It's almost like she's an non-entity in this game and in many ways that bothers me. 

That's everyone.   Vote for me if you think I'm really a wolf, but Remiel and Rel can verify, I was pissed off to no end that Mr. Lycan convinced everyone to sway their votes. 

Aiden

You know what, you are right

Hang Remy first.

Intimate Ink

This has been more than a little difficult of a vote for me.  There have been two people this game particular that I have gone from thinking were allies, to conspiring against the town, yet due to the... questionable people throwing shade against them I just can't be sure of anything anymore.

I feel that there has been at least a couple someones on the "trusted list" that have been buying their wolf team a lot of time by keeping the focus on villagers outside of that circle.  It was infiltrated, and despite the fact that I don’t have quite the same level of confidence in him as Mint due to the Alpha Wolf power, I think Remiel’s observation about the line of special roles is spot-on.  Someone has been working from inside the trusted villagers since the beginning.

Who?  Honestly, I don’t know for sure.  In lieu of better information, though, I have to go with Seranova.  I haven’t heard him claiming that he was manipulated by someone into posting that list, and it seems to have caused some trust in people it really shouldn’t have.  Consequently, I can’t help but wonder if it was a tactic used to keep villagers from noticing corruption that he was well aware of.

Rel Mayer

I understand where you're coming from, Ink. I personally think that the wolves discovered the special roles very early on in the game, especially considering that all the special roles died one after another in the night process.

I'm going to feel like such a fool if I'm wrong, but I will also be going with Seranova.

Seranova

Quote from: Intimate Ink on June 24, 2016, 12:12:20 PM
This has been more than a little difficult of a vote for me.  There have been two people this game particular that I have gone from thinking were allies, to conspiring against the town, yet due to the... questionable people throwing shade against them I just can't be sure of anything anymore.

I feel that there has been at least a couple someones on the "trusted list" that have been buying their wolf team a lot of time by keeping the focus on villagers outside of that circle.  It was infiltrated, and despite the fact that I don’t have quite the same level of confidence in him as Mint due to the Alpha Wolf power, I think Remiel’s observation about the line of special roles is spot-on.  Someone has been working from inside the trusted villagers since the beginning.

Who?  Honestly, I don’t know for sure.  In lieu of better information, though, I have to go with Seranova.  I haven’t heard him claiming that he was manipulated by someone into posting that list, and it seems to have caused some trust in people it really shouldn’t have.  Consequently, I can’t help but wonder if it was a tactic used to keep villagers from noticing corruption that he was well aware of.

For reference, the aforementioned list went as such:

Mintprincess
Aiden
Remiel
Madame Professor
NightOwl35
Seranova
Rel Mayer
Derwaysh

On that list: We have Aiden, vetted twice over as a villager. Remiel, whom we're all 99% sure at least started as the lycan. We can't promise he wasn't turned, but then, the same could be said of most anyone. MP, Derwaysh, both of which are confirmed village by their deaths. The only mystery persons present are myself, Mint, and Night.

Now, I can't speak for Night being village, though I'm inclined to believe he is, based on the fact that outside of calling Rel out as the wolfman, he came up to most of the same conclusions I have.

Another thing to remember is that, as Remi stated, I knew the identity of the seer, healer, and bodyguard from Day 1. Do you really think I, of all people, would allow the wolf team, if I were a part of it, to kill the now-worthless healer while the bodyguard lives? Do you think I would have waited so long to kill the seer? The only reason I trust Mint right now is because the same exact logic applies to her, as well. It's why I half-trust Remi, as well.

It is also not surprising in the least that the special roles were all found out. I'm a villager that didn't even go looking for special roles, and I knew who everyone was. Ya'll are terrible at hiding. Using the logic of, "The wolves are the ones who knew" is a bit of a fallacy at this point, since everyone freaking knew. We've even given up on pretense that the seer might still be alive, or who the bodyguard is, because everyone knows better.

A vote for me loses this game, simple as that. We can't assume that the wolfman is dead. We have to assume, with the way that the wolves sold Kat out so quickly yesterday, that they still have 4 members to work with after she's gone. There are 10 people left in this game. If we do not get a wolf 100% every night from here on in, we lose. This is simple math.

Logic says I'm not a wolf. I know why Ink is throwing shade, but Remi? Rel? If you have even doubts that I may not be a wolf, then don't vote for me.

Sunshine Sparkle and Intimate Ink are the two biggest wolf candidates. Then we have Night, Myobi, and Saffron. Two of those three remaining have to be wolves, assuming they still have their 4.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Remiel

Quote from: Seranova on June 24, 2016, 03:01:37 PMSunshine Sparkle and Intimate Ink are the two biggest wolf candidates.

The biggest problem I have with voting Ink is that he was the second one to vote for Katkwik on Day 5 after Rel.  Not Day 6, when she was actually voted out, but Day 5.  If he was a wolf, why would he sell out his teammate like that?

I have to confess, I did think about why you (or any Werewolf for that matter) would allow Derwaysh to live, knowing his identity as the Seer.   Perhaps he told you beforehand who he was scrying, or perhaps you thought taking him out would immediately inculpate you or Mint.   Or perhaps you just thought it was a risk worth taking.   I don't know.

Sunshine Sparkle seems to be lining up with Saffron, while you and Mint seem to be in lockstep.  I find this interesting, although I'd be lying if I said I was sure about which direction to go.

One thing is for sure, we as a village can't afford to get this one wrong.  I'm still sticking with NightOwl for the time being.

SunshineSparkle

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 24, 2016, 11:13:12 AM
Sunshine seriously shows up, votes the majority and then leaves.  No one has voted for her.  No one has really even talked about her. It's almost like she's an non-entity in this game and in many ways that bothers me.   

The lack of showing up is due to things that have nothing to do with the game (AKA real life). That being said I just want to point out that I may not be the fastest poster or the most productive one but I read through every post and take my time to see for whom I should vote.

Right now I have no clue about who are the werewolves, but my list of suspects for now is Mint, Ink, Sera and NightOwl.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Remiel on June 24, 2016, 07:47:54 AM
Possibly Werewolves

Myobi is another player who seems to be phoning it in at this point, and I wonder if she's even paying attention.  This would be the perfect guise to hide her werewolfishness, except I genuinely believe she's innocent, and just voting how Saffron tells her to vote.

Day 1 - Vote for Sheriff - MintPrincess is elected Sheriff
Mintprincess: 7 (Yugi006, Remiel, Intimate Ink, Ceralilly, AmberStarfire, Esoteric Myobi, NightOwl)
Derwaysh: 5 (Seranova, Rel Mayer, Madame Professor, Verasaille, KatKwik)
Seranova: 2 (MintPrincess, Derwaysh)
Saffron: 2 (Sunshine Sparkle, Aiden)
Aiden: 2 (Christa, Saffron)
Rel: 1 (Deamonbane)
Verasaille: 1 (EmyKat)

Day 2 Lynching - AmberStarfire is eliminated
AmberStarfire - 7 (Rel Mayer, yugi006, Madame Professor, KatKwik, Ceralilly, Christa, NightOwl35)
No Lynching - 7 (Amberstarfire, Mintprincess, Sunshine Sparkle, Deamonbane, Esoteric Myobi, Verasaille, EmyKat)
EmyKat - 2 (Aiden, Derwaysh)
Verasaille - 1 (Saffron)
Saffron - 1 (Intimate Ink)
Remiel - 1 (Seranova)
Seranova - 1 (Remiel)

Day 3 Lynching - Verasaille is eliminated
Verasaille - 8 (Yugi006, Christa, Ceralilly, Saffron, SunshineSparkle, Remiel, Mintprincess, Derwaysh)
Saffron - 5 (Rel Mayer, Deamonbane, Verasaille, KatKwik, Intimate Ink)
Aiden - 2 (NightOwl, Esoteric Myobi)
NightOwl - 1 (Aiden)
Esoteric Myobi - 1 (Madame Professor)
EmyKat - 1 (Sera)
Did not vote: Emykat

Day 4 Lynching - Yugi006 and EmyKat are eliminated
Yugi006 - 7 (Seranova, Mintprincess, Derwaysh, Madame Professor, Intimate Ink, NightOwl, Sunshine Sparkle)
Saffron - 4 (Rel Mayer, KatKwik, Christa, Deamonbane)
Esoteric Myobi - 2 (Remiel, Aiden)
Mintprincess - 1 (Saffron)
Aiden - 1 (Esoteric Myobi)
KatKwik - 1 (Yugi006)
Did not Vote: EmyKat

Day 5 Lynching - Deamonbane is eliminated
Deamonbane - 6 (Derwaysh, Myobi, Saffron, Remiel, Rel Mayer, Katkwik)
Katkwik - 4 (Intimate Ink, Madame Professor, Mintprincess, Seranova)
Myobi - 2 (Aiden, NightOwl)
Saffron - 1 (Deamonbane)
Did not Vote: SunshineSparkle

Day 6 Lynching - Katkwik, a Werewolf, is eliminated
Katkwik - 7 (Madame Professor, Remiel, Sunshine, Mintprincess, Rel Mayer, Intimate Ink, Nightowl)
Intimate Ink - 3 (Aiden, Seranova, Saffron)
Remiel - 2 (Myobi, Katkwik)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Remiel

Myobi, you're right.  I apologize and take it back.

I am switching my vote to Seranova, and hope to God I'm not making a horrible, horrible mistake.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on June 25, 2016, 02:50:11 PM
But you gave me cause to laugh like 1000000x times so it was worth it :P

I am switching my vote to Seranova, and hope to God I'm not making a horrible, horrible mistake.

The more I've been thinking about this the more I'm not entirely sure.   I haven't decided on Night, and two people both told me they think Nighty is a villager, and Sera is pushing for people other than Night.  So they're either together on this and supporting each other or they're both villagers is all I can conclude.

My vote is going to be for Sunshine Sparkle and anyone is welcome to join me.

Seranova

Quote from: Remiel on June 25, 2016, 02:50:11 PM

If you keep this vote, village loses.

My vote is for Sparkle.
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.