what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marjan

Joggers, plain white T-shirt, navy cardigan, panties.

Mmm, comfort :P
O&O

Kalyx

Blue sweatshirt, blue T-shirt, blue jeans, white socks and my briefs.

(It's Michigan and winter so, yes...it's cold.)
Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Beguile's Mistress

Man's white tuxedo shirt as a sleep shirt and fuzzy socks

Talia

Red PJ pants and a red roots sweatshirt
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray business suit with a pale white pinstripe, white silk tank top, sheer black hose and black heels with an ankle strap``

Fragile Dreams

Tight blue jeans, blue sweater, black tight boxers, black socks, white Nike's.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Nico

I have my heaters turned up. Just wearing a pair of black boxer briefs.

Beguile's Mistress

White silky turtle-neck, slim black slacks with gold chain belt, black thigh-high stockings and black flats

Lis

It's cold outside, but nice and warm inside.
Wearing a low-cut t-shirt, jeans, and panties.
Will still be a bit absent, but should be around a lot more, now!

My Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Beige tunic-type sweater with cowl neck and self-belt, green wool slacks and knee-high black leather boots.  It's cold and snowy here.  Yay!

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Bliss

An oversized navy blue teeshirt with embroidered sailboats and ANNAPOLIS on the front. Loose grey thin sweatpants. Black ankle socks. Glasses. Jewelry. Stuff. Thingie.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mistress Maro

My plaid blue sleeping pants, knee high green tie dye socks, and an old work shirt that is really comfy.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Bliss on January 08, 2010, 09:48:24 AM
An oversized navy blue teeshirt with embroidered sailboats and ANNAPOLIS on the front. Loose grey thin sweatpants. Black ankle socks. Glasses. Jewelry. Stuff. Thingie.

What color?

TheLegionary

A pijama I bought 14 years ago. It used to be green, but today it is white.

Mistress Maro

My ripped up jeans that I ripped more today chasing the cats and still wearing the shirt I slept in.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Beguile's Mistress

My Victorian style nightgown, bunny slippers and my Gram's shawl

Mistress Maro

The same thing I wore yesterday. Heh except with knee high blue socks.

Chris Rock

Nico

Dressed for going out. Black leather pants, black biker boots and a black, sleeveless tee. Will throw a jacket over this of course. Freezing cold outside.

Beguile's Mistress

Okay.  That's just way too sexy.

Mistress Maro

Wearings my knee high white socks with three green rings at the top, My comfy jeans, A yellow low cut long sleeve shirt with a dallas cowboy shirt on over it. Hang cuff ear rings and my black and red high top converses. =3

Chris Rock

Talia

Black yoga pants,with white stripe down leg, black tank, Black hooded UFC sweatshirt
and Black socks... Hum m..I guess it's a black day!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink long-sleeved shirt with lapel collar, slim cut jeans with chain belt, white socks and oxblood penny loafers with pennies in them.  Pulled my hair up in a pony tail with a pale pink scarf and feeling like a 50s chick.  :P

Mistress Maro

Black dress pants, black socks, black heels, and a white sweater.

Chris Rock

Nico