Wanted: Man-eating, bitchy female character for Office role...

Started by Dick Hercules, April 25, 2013, 01:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

Let me begin by stating that I am someone who enjoys plenty of description and I would ideally like to spend at least a little time discussing elements of the plot and describing characters. I'm not looking to pre-load too much on the building or structuring of the role but I am also not the type who dives right into it either. Just my own preference I guess. I prefer to type in the third-person point of view although I can comfortably use the first if my partner insists that it is a must. I am accomodating to suggestions so please PM me with some ideas/suggestions you have for the role if you're interested in developing the story towards something you have in mind.

The role would be office based with the director or manager being a career-drive, man-eating and bitchy (at least, when she needs to be) woman who enjoys confrontation and the struggle of power between herself and my character (he can be a junior of new employee, or even a manager that competed with her for her current role) and is centered around a change to their somewhat tempestuous relationship. This could have an adultery or blackmail angle but realistically it focuses more on the psychological battle between the two and the lust between them that is masked by the turbulence between them as they are both competitive professionals with an obvious personality-clash and friction increases by the hour.

We could start with my character just days into his new role, or already well established in his position. Either way, the director has seen something she likes and fully intends to let him have his wicked ways with her, no strings attached and with her discarding him as she would do with others. She's used to getting what she wants and isn't one to take no for an answer, reluctance she might simply find as a major turn-on, before she watches the male's composure crumble before her as he succumbs to his desire. However, this time she experiences something rather special and is determined to have more on her terms, whenever and wherever she says so. She might even make him aware that he is to do exactly as she says, that is, if he wants to keep his job or earn a reference when he's trying to move up the ladder.

I have plenty of thoughts about how the plot develops but there is nothing set in stone so if you are interested then I am happy to discuss further via private messaging. The main characters could eventually become more emotionally-involved or might even go into all-out war to try and ruin the other's reputation before they end up back in each other's arms. If you think you could work with this then let me know, ideally I want someone who has a seductive side and can be teasing, whilst being able to be both manipulative and argumentative to bring out my character's dominant side. So if you consider yourself a switch then that would work well but if you're a domme or a submissive then this could be something you would enjoy too. Please feel free to check out my O&O's or post history if you wish to get an idea of what I enjoy.

Motivado

Dick Hercules