All the weapons you'll need...

Started by Arms Dealer, August 02, 2009, 09:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arms Dealer

As you enter the calm room, you see a young man, leaning back in a chair, his arms across his chest. His hair falls across the left side of his face, but you can still make out the patch over his now defunct left eye. A man like that had no time for a fake or replacement surgery. A cigarette burns idly in his lips, a small wisp of smoke rising from it. He wasn't particularly drawing on it, but it rests between his lips either way.

Upon seeing you enter, his one good eye opens, having been stained red through violence. Staring at you, he neither stands nor greets you pleasantly. "You can refer to me simply as "Arms Dealer". He says, his eye cutting through you as if he can see your soul. "I don't know what you're here for. Frankly, my dear, I don't care. People come. People go. I do not care about your disposition entering nor leaving. I don't care about which side wins. All I care about is how long you're here and supplying you with the weapons you need in the form of words."

As soon as he's finished speaking, he takes a draw on his cigarette and points to a pen and pad of paper. "If you're looking to find the weapons, you'll have to sign in. The Arms Dealer will find a personalized, customized weapon just for you." The arms dealer smirks, finally standing up. "Weapons in the form of words. I'm sure we can come to an agreement about what weapon suits you..." He says, standing up, extending his hand to you.

-End.

Dealing in Arms~
A girl knows full well that the arms that the dealer has sold directly resulted in her father's death. He didn't pull the trigger, and even if he wasn't there, her father would've been killed in the war anyway. But, she wants someone to blame, someone to exact her ferocious anger.

She knows full well that she'd have to get close to him. He's renown for his ability in combat, even though he now refrains from it whenever he can. She'd have to get close to him, get him to let down his guard, and take what she wants.

But after so much time spent with him, will she still hate him...

Working Off Debt~
What would you do if you were several hundred thousand in debt? What would you do if a business man came to you and told you that you could clear the debt in just one year? All you had to do was become his sex slave for an entire year. You cannot say no, you cannot deny him at any point. Could you take it? Being collared to a man, taken to parties, shown off, and then taken in the back and ravaged? Could you last the entire year...

~The Rp will begin just prior to the girl accepting her year. My hope is that through the Rp, the partner will make it interesting by trying to get out of situations. If a way cannot be thought out, she'll have to deal with being ravaged... :3 Kind of a vague Rp for now, but that's the way I roll. :3
The Arms Dealer is currently;
Getting battered by life, but slowly making out replies.

Arms Dealer

Exhausted, over worked and being lazy, but slowly churning out posts.

Example;

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=44053.msg2119515#msg2119515

Arms Dealer

YoungOne

I dont know exactly what you want in this roleplay but i am a female so if you want a partner you could explain the situation more and we could work it out, just message me.
One must always be careful of books, and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.

There's plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it.

"Love is not something to be wasted."

(Ons/Offs)  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45133.0

Arms Dealer

It's not a situation or a plot, merely an example to draw the mind's eye.

Arms Dealer

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Arms Dealer

Bumping. Plan to add more Rp templates tomorrow.

Original ideas welcome!

Oniya

The Dealer intrigues me, but I am unsure what trade could be arranged - what arms are available, and what of mine would be of appropriate value.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17