This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caustic

Summer rain, I think.  Not that snow isn't wonderful.

Scrabble or Jenga?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Scrabble.

Fireplace or woodstove?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Fireplace ((Preferably with a nice soft rug in front of it))

Monopoly or Life?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Avi

Monopoly. Good memories there. :)

Poker or Crazy Eights?
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Antone

Poker, since when I play, stripping is usually involved.... but only cause I suck at poker *blushes*

Phase 10, or Uno?
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Zaer Darkwail

Uno (altough dont know what it means exactly but I quess it means 'phase one')

Want stuff as christmas gift (stuff what you like/desire), or want plain cold money to buy your own gifts at christmas?

Serenity Vixen

Either, but since I have to choose 1, I guess I would take money. It is a marginal thing though as my room mates have excellent tastes

American Football or Baseball?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Caustic

While baseball's fun to play, it's hell to watch.  Gotta go with Football.

iPod or ANYTHING BUT iPOD!!!
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

belsammael

Antone

definately Top

Swimsuits: Two piece, or One piece? (on females of course)
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Caustic

Depends on the girl... usually two.

Finish together, or spectacular money-shot?

Lirliel

Money shot :)

Skirt or Dress?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Dress, definitely.

Watching your partner shower, or watching them sleep?

Lirliel

Watching them sleep, I love that. The soft murmurs of them, the touches on your arm and body if you slip quietly next to them.. sleeping.

Corset or Tight Tanktop?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

No contest... corset, naught else if possible...

Spanking by hand or by instrument?

Lirliel

Hand, the bare flesh on flesh, much better.

Sweet and Passionate sex or Rough and lustfilled?

Caustic

Tonight?  Lusty, rough.

Length or girth?

Lirliel

Both? :P Nah Girth :)

Sharon Den Adel or Amy Lee? As in bedding them

Caustic

Hm.  Wish I was more familiar with either.  Based on the look in their eyes (thank you, Google): Sharon Den Adel.

Body piercing, or tattooing?

Valerian

Tattooing.  More versatile.

Pajamas, or why bother?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Serenity Vixen

Why bother? Not like they will stay on ling in this house :P

Shy or exhibitionist?

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Serenity Vixen

Silk most definitely

Ok, does anyone watch cartoons?

Dexter ((Dexter's Lab, not the serial killer)) or Johnny Tests Sisters?

Silkcat

Dexter's Lab

New Year's Eve with:  big party or small gathering
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Elandra

small gathering

candlelit dinner or out clubbing?
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~