News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

So what's your flavor?

Started by Ocks, March 30, 2011, 09:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ocks

Lets think about this for a minute. I'm sure anyone who reads this believes in an ethereal manifestation of energy that inhabits ones own body. That thing that makes you "you" and gives your body spark of life. Be it the soul or spirit....what flavor do you think is your soul?
So says the prophesy!!

Starlequin

I'm not sure I totally understand the question, but I'm calling dibs on homemade macaroni and cheese.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Sel Nar

My soul tastes like Licorice, Hate and Green.

Wolfy

My soul tastes like thousands of children.

....They do say "You are what you eat".... >:)

....:P Just kidding...Chocolate?

Ocks

Quote from: Starlequin on March 31, 2011, 01:24:22 AM
I'm not sure I totally understand the question, but I'm calling dibs on homemade macaroni and cheese.

I apologise if the question was a bit vague, and I will do my best to clarify it a bit more.

The question "What flavor do you think your soul is?", what I meant is if you could summarize your essence as a flavor. Your passions, personality, all the things that make "you" you. I want people to take under consideration their personality, the way they think, interact, and most importantly, how they see themselves, and try to it into a flavor.

So....What's your flavor?
So says the prophesy!!

Hy3na

I'm the type that believes that a soul is earned, not granted. But in the case of simply energy manifested into a flavor... I would not be shocked if it was garlic mashed potatoes. Not because I eat that a lot, but because most of the people I'm frequently around will agree that that falls under the category of 'comfort food.' And I'm kind of like a comfort food. People come to me when they need to get out of their funk.

Ocks

I believe mine to be passion fruit and red wine.....and cigarettes, almost forgot those.
So says the prophesy!!