Would love to mutually start a one-on-one RP

Started by MarquisDeSire, October 12, 2008, 08:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarquisDeSire

Hi everyone, I got approved a few days back, and been browsing the site since.  There are obviously some very imaginative RP'ers here that are way out of my league, and some really intriguing scenarios too.

I'm hoping, though, to start a one-on-one mutually with a sweet young lady - nothing violent or painful, more along the lines of sensual naughtiness.  I just finished my O/Os today, and you'll get a good idea (I hope).

Please feel free to PM and we can work out the scene...:)   

Adere

I just came back from a long absence. I'd like to start again and you interest me. I'm up for both msn rp or thread. We can work out the details in pm or on msn if you have it. if you're interested, pm me! My ons and offs are below.

MarquisDeSire

I may have to pause a bit here, thanks to a few wonderful responses and PMs from some really, really nice people.....:)

I'll post back here once I free up a bit...

MarquisDeSire

Well...the couple of RPs that started have fizzled out - I'd say mainly because of my lack of comfort with the non real-time nature of PM.

I'm actually rather swamped in R/L until the end of next week, but would love to hear from the sweet lovelies in E again, assuming you're ok with IM.  Although my time is limited for right now, we can definitely chat and work something out..:)

Pixilicious

Quote from: MarquisDeSire on October 23, 2008, 12:04:35 PM
Well...the couple of RPs that started have fizzled out - I'd say mainly because of my lack of comfort with the non real-time nature of PM.

I'm actually rather swamped in R/L until the end of next week, but would love to hear from the sweet lovelies in E again, assuming you're ok with IM.  Although my time is limited for right now, we can definitely chat and work something out..:)

Hello!  I have some games that are going on IM, but not as fast as I would like..Once your schedule is free, and due to the fact of the short time in between responses on here, I would like to see if maybe we can come up with a game on IM that would suit both our needs..Take a look at my Ons & Offs, as well as my Ideas thread and let me know if anything tickles your fancy!

~Pixie
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class