News:

Main Menu

Kasen

Started by Nariel, June 14, 2005, 10:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nariel

Hey You Guys....

I just got this note from Kasen and well he wanted me to let you all know that he was in a car accident on sunday, No need to worry, as the injuries werent too bad, broken bones, cuts and bruises etc..  He will be coming home on sat. so you can ask him all the details when he gets home.

Nariel

Spookie Monster

:o Very sad to hear it! :( Best wishes to him, and hope he gets well soon! :)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

3ldr1tch

Ditto. In fact there are some shadowrun players that are looking for a GM, so when he returns ...
The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all of it's contents.

- H.P. Lovecraft ("The Call of Cthulhu")

kasen03

Hi all.  I'll reply once here with all the details to avoid typing them over and over.

Last Sunday, while driving home from the in-laws, I was hit head-on by a Mustang passing illegally at the top of a hill.  I breaked and attempted to pull to the side, however there was a deep ditch.  We hit more or less head on.

Both airbags went, and both my fiancee and I were wearing seatbelts.  They saved our lives.

First on the scene happend to be a RN.. second on the scene was a volinteer fireman. they were angels.  in total, 2 ambulances, 4 police, and 7 fire engines came.  It took them 1/2 hour to get me from the car (I'm not a small guy) and the door needed to be cut open.  The engine had shoved the dash forward and wrecked the steering column..locking the car on.  (That was not a good sound)

We were raced in seperate ambulances 30 mi. to the closest hospital.  (Isn't being in the boonies fun?)  7.5 hour later.. 30 x-ray's each plus many needles and IV's and we were released.

My fiancee suffered a broken collar bone, major bruising across her shoulder and belly, and bad lacerations from her face to body to foot.  I suffered a broken wrist (typing sucks), a broken ankle and severe belly bruising.  Othe scrapes and sprains..but they are minor.  Because both wrist and ankle broke, I'm nowin a wheelchair.

We are both thankful to be alive.  Thank everyone for their patience and well wishes.  I've missed you guys.  In the weeks ahead, please bear with me.  Typing with one hand sucks, but I am thankful I can type at all!!!

~Kasen

Spookie Monster

:o

That's absolutely terrible! :( I'm really glad to hear you're... well, alive! :o Best wishes to you, to your fiancée, and to everybody involved; be sure to heal up soon! :)
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Lancis

Godspeed and many blessings for a safe and speedy recovery!
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

nick012000

Quote from: kasen03 on June 18, 2005, 06:15:48 PM
Hi all.  I'll reply once here with all the details to avoid typing them over and over.

Last Sunday, while driving home from the in-laws, I was hit head-on by a Mustang passing illegally at the top of a hill.  I breaked and attempted to pull to the side, however there was a deep ditch.  We hit more or less head on.

Both airbags went, and both my fiancee and I were wearing seatbelts.  They saved our lives.

First on the scene happend to be a RN.. second on the scene was a volinteer fireman. they were angels.  in total, 2 ambulances, 4 police, and 7 fire engines came.  It took them 1/2 hour to get me from the car (I'm not a small guy) and the door needed to be cut open.  The engine had shoved the dash forward and wrecked the steering column..locking the car on.  (That was not a good sound)

We were raced in seperate ambulances 30 mi. to the closest hospital.  (Isn't being in the boonies fun?)  7.5 hour later.. 30 x-ray's each plus many needles and IV's and we were released.

My fiancee suffered a broken collar bone, major bruising across her shoulder and belly, and bad lacerations from her face to body to foot.  I suffered a broken wrist (typing sucks), a broken ankle and severe belly bruising.  Othe scrapes and sprains..but they are minor.  Because both wrist and ankle broke, I'm nowin a wheelchair.

We are both thankful to be alive.  Thank everyone for their patience and well wishes.  I've missed you guys.  In the weeks ahead, please bear with me.  Typing with one hand sucks, but I am thankful I can type at all!!!

~Kasen

Get well soon, and be thankful to God and the engineers that designed your car that you're alive. ;)