4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Outsider

What the fuck, dinosaurs?!

Cayenne

Calm down, Paramedics came..~

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

You can breathe now......

Cayenne

Your scrotum's slapping me...~

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

(LOL)

Those are crocodile tears!

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

*frowns*  No, return to sender!

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

TaintedAndDelish

Cayenne

Enbreeding meek us smurter!

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

*growl* who's your daddy, baby?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cayenne

That hobo was watching...

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

Screw him... screw me :P

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

MelisaArtemis

Deamonbane

That was fun... rematch?

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Teo Torriatte

Cayenne

Next time, less yiffy...

ONs & OFF

Outsider