Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

*Pulls Maro into the cuddle between me and FD, snuggling her to death*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Mistress Maro

-cuddles back!!!!!!! And is very happy she doesn't have to breath or she would be suffocated.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Fragile Dreams

*Flies off with Maro and Milanthe, giving them a flying groping cuddle

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles to FB, but really holds on to him tightly so the she doesn't end up falling to the ground-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Milanthe

1st:  *Gives a quick cuddle to Maro*

2nd:  *Screams b/c I'm afraid of heights*
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Mistress Maro

-Would cuddle Milanthe but is to afraid to let go-

Chris Rock

Saku

*cuddles maro smiling all the time* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles the Saku again- Hey again. =)

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

-Cuddles Bane- I am guess that is me. But you didn't cuddle me. Maro is saddened.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

-cuddles closer- Yay! =) Alright then I won't be sad.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

Zomg. -Ultra super cuddles- Hah.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Mistress Maro

Ohz.. -pulls him into the shadows and cuddles him there.-

Chris Rock

shadowbane

hehe, just cuddlin in the shadow, hehe  ;D

Mistress Maro

hah of course just cuddling.  ;)

Chris Rock

shadowbane

*Tries not to do anything that will get poor Bane and Maro in twouble*......*cuddle*

Mistress Maro

Hah. -cuddles him.- I think we should stop cuddling in the shadows before there is more then cuddling going on.

Chris Rock

shadowbane

Yeah.... or take it so deep into the shadows that it no one can see it...even on this board.....

Mistress Maro

Heh I am not afraid of going deep in the shadow. heh

Chris Rock

Corinthi

*gently cuddles the Maro because bag girls need love too*

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

tesseractive

* pounces on Maro for snuggles! *
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.