Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

:P meANIE... actually I'm planningo n going to bed soon so the win is yours

Gideon

Aww alright Doll talk to you later and go ahead and borrow the win for tonight :) *He says as he gives her butt a playful slap*

Lucinda

I'll accompany dolly to bed. That will be ftw!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

anytime luci, and thanks gideon I can do naughty things to it

night

Gideon

I know you will Dolly ;) Goodnight

Lucinda

What do we do with no win to play with?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Gideon

We still have the regular win I just gave her my personal win for the night.

Lucinda

Oh i see! Very nice. Maybe I'll borrow it when she is done ;-) until then.. *carries on winning*

Gideon

*surprise bearhugs Luci from behind and takes the win from her* Maybe you can borrow it but until I get mine back this one is mine.

Lucinda

Luci squeaks as she is taken from behind. Not such a bad thing but the win stays mine!

Gideon

*hugs her tighter with his hands around her waist* C'mon Luci hand over the win you know you want to.

Lucinda

Finds her hands pinned but holds the win in her teeth. Never! *somewhat muffled*

Gideon

*Holds her tighter and puts him mouth right by her ear.* "Don't struggle Luci just hand it over."

Lucinda

Luci does the opposite, clenching her teeth more tightly, and wriggling desperately in his grip.

Gideon

Careful Luci if you bite too hard you'll break it and besides I think I rather like holding you like this.

Lucinda

Feeling him rubbing against her firm wriggling behind, Luci redoubles her efforts to escape. Though she does ease up biting the win, she doesn't want to leave tooth marks.

Gideon

*feeling her bottom rub against him causes something to stir in Gideon but he keeps holding on to her tightly.*

Lucinda

Luci finally wears herself out, sagging, but still winning.

Gideon

* he leans into her ear and whispers* "Maybe wanna go do something at the bar or beach?"

Lucinda

Actually yeah i kind of would, but sadly i have to go get ready for work soon. Real life? Pah :-P

Gideon

Bah real life can be such a nuisance sometimes haha.

Lucinda

Tell me about it. Especially when you are aching to indulge a fantasy. Oh well..

Wins. Kinda

Gideon

I could tell you volmes haha

Lucinda

Gideon

I guess we'll continue this later then?