News:

Main Menu

Lets be friends!

Started by Soren Kisamora, July 05, 2009, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soren Kisamora

sure,i'm kind of a nut,and i like odd things for roleplays,but i'm a rather lonely person..so lets be friends!
i'd love to meet and talk with people who are into video games,or drawing,more specifically,not fanboys.you'd be amazed at how bored i'll get listening to you go on and on about how amazing your wii is..

things like xbox are a plus though,it's my main console,well,only console now these days...but thats more of a financial situation more than a personal option.

i wouldn't mind meeting people i can talk to over msn.it's good to socialize and meet and greet,ain't it?^^

Serephino

What kinds of video games do you like?  I like racing games, but I can't find any good ones for newer consoles.  I loved Mario Cart. 

Soren Kisamora

i'll play practically anything that isn't a sports game,cause i have every version of those for everything,it's called outdoors >.>
an actual racing game is hard to come by,but the burnout series is always worth a peek if your looking for racing,but wacky destruction as well.
oh yes,and nice to meet cha.

Serephino

Nice to meet you too :-)

I'm actually more of a computer game person.  I play Wow, (pauses for the groan) and I like Age of Empires II.  I've also played Fable, but I didn't like the way the controls were set up.

CWand

I love computer games but hate MMORPGs, some of my favorates are Baldur's gate, Fallout, Return to Krondor, Myst, Riven, system shock, Dues Ex, and Dues ex 2 Invisible war.  :)
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Serephino

I played Baldur's Gate.  I liked it okay.  I liked stealing stuff, but getting caught was bad.  I had trouble controling more than one character at the same time though.

consortium11

Quote from: Chaotic Angel on July 07, 2009, 09:20:49 PM
I played Baldur's Gate.  I liked it okay.  I liked stealing stuff, but getting caught was bad.  I had trouble controling more than one character at the same time though.

Playing BG (or any of those type of games) real-time is always an issue... the spacebar "pause mode" is most definately your friend.

Soren Kisamora

fable 2's controls are much better,such as there being no mana meter so your character can be alot more magic reliant,at the sacrifice of there being no healing spell[so retarded].

i think the last games i played for pc were diablo 2 and the first black & white

DeviantWolf

I never finished Fable 2, Still have it might pick it up someday soon and finish it up.  I play more Call of Duty: Modern Warefare.  I like those FPS's.  But mainly the online play aspect.  Call of Duty: World at War is fun for playing Nazi Zombies but didn't care for the online play as much.

I have a Wii too but only a few decent games for it so it doesn't get played all that often.
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Soren Kisamora

my preference for fps are halo,team fortress 2 and shadowrun.i'm surprised that shadowrun still has an online community considering it's about 2 years old now.

DeviantWolf

Quote from: Soren Kisamora on July 08, 2009, 06:23:42 PM
my preference for fps are halo,team fortress 2 and shadowrun.i'm surprised that shadowrun still has an online community considering it's about 2 years old now.

I've been playing a lot of Halo 3 Lately.  Mainly campaign since I can't really stand all the stupidity that comes with playing online and the fact so many people now have halo modded controllers.
~~ I'm loving what you wanna wear ~~
~~ I wonder what's up under there? ~~
~~ Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue? ~~

Soren Kisamora

modded controllers huh? thats new to me
the only thing i can't stand about the online aspect are the fake generals,or people who buy the rank to brag about it.well,that and little kids screaming anytime you out gun them.that's why i haven't used my headset since halo 2 ^o^.