Jacobjon's ideas. Star Wars, superhero, and more. M for f.

Started by jacobjon, June 30, 2013, 11:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

1. Who wants to be a Sith Lord?

Rather than accept a single student to take on as his apprentice, a powerful sith lord has created a contest. 20 students who are strong in the force will have to complete tasks to be judged worthy of inheriting a vast empire and seemingly limitless power. The only rule is that once you decide to start the competition, you cannot leave unless you win or you die.

She was the first person from her small planet to be found force sensitive in a generation. Her planet is small and poverty stricken, and they hope that by having someone from their world become apprentice to the powerful lord that their living conditions will be improved. The problem is that she is quickly discovering that she doesn't have what it takes to survive. Many of her competitors are trained killers who have mastered using the force as a weapon. Unless something changes, she will die within days.

My character is another competitor, one who is naturally talented but doesn't have the training and backing of some of the other competitors. He is the most reasonable of the male competition, so it is possible that an alliance between the two of them would help them both survive to the end. Sith do not trust easily though, and even if they do survive to the end, only one of them can win. Will love overpower fear and desire for power?

2. Star Wars KOTOR: Revan and Juhani

The battle for the star forge is over. Darth Revan has reclaimed his rightful place as dark lord of the sith and is on the verge of conquering the galaxy. His apprentice, Bastila, is leading his fleet into victory after victory. Revan oversees the overall strategy of the war effort, but has his attention focused elsewhere.

In a dark cell in his command ship, the jedi Juhani sits bound, gagged, and blindfolded. She hasn't seen or heard anything since she refused to join Revan and was knocked out. She expected death, but the truth is much worse. Revan intends to pay her back for her failure to join him. She will be broken down into an obedient little pet, eager to do her master's bidding.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman

Kanrya

I'm intrigued by your first idea. Would you like to talk about it more via PM?

jacobjon

jacobjon

jacobjon