Journal of a Poor Culinary Student: Photos

Started by Ryven, March 25, 2011, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Oniya

It also works with making Sculpy beads and those Italian millefiori glass things.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ryven

Ryven

Ryven

I would love to learn how to make this kind of stuff.

Oniya

I think for the ones that are 'closed' in the center, you use the wide, flat tip, and go sideways around the base.  Not sure about the open one.  This is from watching way too many 'Extreme Cakes' competitions, though.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Oreo

My mom and sister-in-law used the 1270 type. The rest was just practice.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Ryven

Ryven

In the spirit of Halloween, I found this picture of Coconut Kiwi Panna Cotta ;D

Ryven

Minecraft cake

Also, the cake is not a lie...

Belle33

I'm going to try and forget I ever noticed this blog.  *drools over chocolate cake and kitty donuts*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ryven

Ryven

Oniya

The Golden Touch

Gingerbread cookies!! >3 Gifting them to you.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Ryven

Gingerbread men orgy? >_______>

Don't tell me you didn't think that too!!

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Oniya

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Golden Touch

You know, I am making more gingerbread men tonight... I will attempt to get very creative with the frosting. Mwahaha...

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on November 20, 2011, 10:06:23 AM
You know, I am making more gingerbread men tonight... I will attempt to get very creative with the frosting. Mwahaha...

I look forward to seeing your results. ^-^

The Golden Touch

I may or may not have just put a penis on a couple of my gingerbread men. .... Now, to frost them.

Oreo

:o Hope you don't mind me sharing.

Quote"Broquet, a bacon bouquet, which was cooked up by Portland-based industrial designer Sarah Tisdale. Last fall, Tisdale had just fallen for for her next-door neighbor when something brought his spirits down. Tisdale brainstormed an appropriate way to cheer him up. "I wasn't going to get him flowers or anything like that," she remembers, "but I wanted to bring a smile to his face." The two had bonded recently over their love for a winning combination: whiskey and bacon. So Tisdale realized there was really only one option: A bacon bouquet. Her house swirling with smoke, she presented the neighbor with a dozen juicy pork blossoms."

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

The Golden Touch

That bouquet is seriously kind of awesome. And below my own gift! Warning... its a little messed up. I'm probably going to be sent straight to the Underworld for this.

Quote from: The Golden Touch on November 20, 2011, 03:25:39 PM
Said fetish gingerbread men... And women
Sorry if these break your mind.

Ryven

Bwahahahahahhahahhaaha! Omg those are awesome!