A civil war/time travel themed roleplay (un)

Started by playfullchick76, July 03, 2010, 08:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This one would be set in about 1864, and follow the events in the harry turtledove book guns of the south, if your familiar with it.

I would either be second in command of America will break, or, and this is my preferred one, second in command of a rival group helping the union army. I would be with a small group of  soldiers whos camp is attacked by a  fast moving band of confederate army cavalry and raiders, there to hit it and specifically capture me.

I would be taken prisoner, talked into surrendering, but be unhappy about it, naturally.

If this appeals to anyone, do tell.

It helps to be familiar with the book, but if your not, i can talk you through it.

Anrick

sounds great!  id like to RP that with ya so let me know. 
The mighty oak was once just an acorn that held its ground.

playfullchick76

I'd like that a lot. If you can play a convincing civil war captain or major, tasked with capturing me, the second in command of the Patriots, a rival group who travelled back to 1864 to help the Union, then excellent.

Anrick

i can play a pretty good officer in the union army. 
The mighty oak was once just an acorn that held its ground.

playfullchick76

thats acceptable. If your an officer in the union army, then I'm second in command of America will break, the organisation helping the Confederacy, and you lead the men who captured me in a raid, thats acceptable.

playfullchick76

So do you still want to play it out, just curious.