Missy

Does she want you to listen to her?

Zaphod

We should ask her, shouldn't we?

Belle33

Did you really hear what I said?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Can you whisper it in my ear again please?

Mordred

Ohhh, you don't really want me to, do you?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I don't think he does, but would you do it anyway?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Eh, whispers are harmless enough, yes?
*See Pillory*

luphawk

Wouldn’t that depend on what you were whispering?
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Mordred

Hmm, what if I cross my fingers while whispering?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

For nefarious reasons or just to cheeky?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Look into my eyes.. I speaketh of cheeky terms, doncha think? :P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ah, but one can never be too certain in this crazy realm, doncha agree? :P

Mordred

True.. as one can't also be too crazy in this certain realm? :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Never...isn't the whole point of a place like this to be as zany as you want to be? :)

Mordred

Or perhaps in some cases, zanier than ever thought possible. *all the little voices inside nod* :)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Absolutely, and until it borders on bedlam?  ;D

Mordred

One who was Cynical, then a Mutt of Chaos, he adores bedlam.. don't you?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Aye I do, and isn't it better after indulging in a little of that red stuff called wine?

Mordred

With a happy sigh, does agree this guy. A win with wine is always best, yes?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Oh indeed, though wouldn't you agree that there are many pleasant ways to 'win' a win?

Mordred

Ohhhhh yes.. in fact at times I wish I had eight arms to claim a few more buzzing wins.. all at the same time.. to flood these senses.. you?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Most certainly I enjoy a bit of buzzing and flooding of the senses, but would you really want eight arms? ;)

Mordred

Haven't you seen me move mine in such a matter to appear as with eight arms?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Hmm...I may have, but would you grant me another demonstration? :P

Mordred

*See Pillory*