Return to Miller's Hollow [Villagers Win!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 28, 2012, 12:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falanor

Falanor shook his head, disbelieving the misfortune that the town was having, but was brought out of his thoughts with the sound of Ryven's voice.  "What's this then?" he asked.  "Are we so easily swayed by the sweetling that is Sasha that we'd bandy about our judgements because she's taken a shine to your skills?  My, how quickly you turn...since I don't think I'll be voting for my own demise I will have to take the obvious choice of Sasha as she's already worked her way into others good graces that they don't even bother to ask her whereabouts on the previous night..."

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Sasha (4)
Falanor (3)

Yet to Vote
Lord Mayerling, Mr Bigglesworth, Niferbelle, Sarena, SunshineSparkle, ThatRPGuy, Valerian
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

That Girl Analise

Analise was at a loss of who to lynch. She surveyed her choices. "Falanor, I really hope you are not a wolf, but my vote is for you."

Edit: dear self: it is not spelled Falnor, it's spelled Falanor.

James Moriarty

"We seem to be devolving into anarchy, I tell you -- and not the good kind!  On the strength of his character and marvelous singing abilities, which we have unfortunately not yet seen demonstrated here, I find that I cannot in good conscience vote for Falanor.  There is therefore only one choice that I can make, though it too pains me greatly to make it.  I must cast my vote for Sasha, one who I hardly know at all, let alone that she be a foul creature of the night.  May the GM have mercy on our souls."  The Professor retreated immediately to his cabin, the day's activities casting a long shadow that he felt incapable of escaping.

Mr Bigglesworth

"Even though I did not vote to support Falanor, I think he is an honest man. Sasha ... Just doesn't seem right to me."  Mr B. took a deep breath ... "I pray that my judgement is better here than it was towards poor Torch, and my beloved Xandi, I don't know if I could live with any more innocent blood on my hands."

Sarena

She shook her head as the votes played out.  Somehow, she was sure that no matter who was chosen, someone innocent would be lynched...just as had happened twice now.  She looked from Sasha to Falanor, a deep sadness filling her eyes, "Might as well just flip a coin.  Either way, it matters not any longer.  I'm sorry, Falanor."

Sarena turned away then, unable to stand the image of another body swinging from a tree.
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Lord Mayerling

"This is a heavy decision that has weighed upon me heavily, but I cannot in all good conscience vote against the man we found electable to keep order. He has done nothing to show us he is anything but an honest, straightforward man. Therefore, I'm afraid I find myself choosing Sasha by default. It is through no pretense of guilt, for I feel you are innocent. I feel that both Sasha and Falanor are innocent, but I cannot vote death for our community leader. Curse these wolves who live among us. You will be found. You will be punished."

SunshineSparkle

As the votes went on,her heart heaved at the thought of an innocent lynched,there was no other available option
"I had given my vote to Falanor because I was thinking he was a good man.My opinion hasn't changed" She looked at the girl with saddened eyes "I am sorry, Sasha"

Without any further words,she retreated to her cabin,seeking its safety

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Valerian

"I fear there are no good choices here," Val said simply.  "We can't afford to lose any more innocents, yet I think that is what will happen.  I'm sorry, Falanor."  And with that, she retreated a short distance away from the group, unable to watch what was sure to follow too closely.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Niferbelle

"My life would be on the line right now if Falanor hadn't spoken for me," Niferbelle said, and swallowed hard. There was no doubt what she needed to do but she dreaded doing it. "So if I must choose, and it seems I must, I choose Sasha. I'm sorry."

Galactic Druid

Guy stood there, arms crossed, looking over the entire mess. "We've already killed one innocent today." he said flatly. "The only thing he ever did wrong was fail to make friends." shaking his head, he looked between Sasha and Falanor. "I'm not voting." He concluded. "Not between those two. I refuse to have a hand in murdering another innocent this night."
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ryven

Autumn Sativus

Final Votes
Sasha (8)
Falanor (5)

Yet to Vote 
ThatRPGuy

As the voting came to it's close, ThatRPGuy stood from the crowd to deny the murder of another innocent. This time, they would have to be sure.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

"No more!" Guy shouted as he headed towards the mob. The sight of of the last innocent, hung only hours ago, still fresh on his mind. "I will not see another innocent killed today. Sasha is an innocent woman, and I can prove it!" reaching into his coat, he mumbled as he approached the accused woman. "I've been saving this from my days in the clergy..." he mumbled, before producing a thin, crystal bottle with a wax seal. He held it up for the entire crowd to see. "God have mercy on you if I'm wrong." he said in a low voice, words meant only for Sasha, before emptying the bottle over her.

Autumn Sativus

But he wasn't wrong. Nothing happened when the Priest dumped the bottle over Sasha's head. She was just an innocent woman after all. Thankful to have saved one of their own and learned who they could contact for Spiritual guidance, the villagers began winding down for the evening, hoping for the best.

Players
  • Falanor
  • James Moriarty
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Mithlomwen
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • Niferbelle
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • Sarena
  • Sasha
  • SunshineSparkle
  • That Girl Analise
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian

Roles

• Peasants x6-7
  • Priest
  • Seer
  • Guardian
  • Healer
  • Alchemist
  • Werewolves x2-3
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Come morning, indeed they did find someone dead. Though today, something different had happened. It wasn't one of their fellows that the villagers found dead in the morning. It was Ryven, concealed quite well by the form his body currently took. It was that of a Werewolf, their first true confirmation that such beings actually existed. Covered in fur and very wolf-life, but it appeared he would walk on two legs like any other human being. He hadn't been mauled by one of his own as the body was quite in tact. Though they would never be able to say for sure, it seemed they could probably thank the Alchemist for a good choice.

Everyone else was accounted for. They could probably go ahead and assume after finding their mate Ryven dead, the wolves had lost their appetite. Or perhaps the Guardian or Healer had been watching out for their choice victim. Nothing they could determine, but it was fair to say there were more of these beasts walking among them and perhaps more still to come. They would vote and pray to find another today. After losing so many of their own, the villagers were beginning to catch up.

Players
  • Falanor
  • James Moriarty
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Mithlomwen
  • Mr Bigglesworth
  • Niferbelle
  • Remiel
  • Sarena
  • Sasha
  • SunshineSparkle
  • That Girl Analise
  • ThatRPGuy
  • Valerian

Roles

• Peasants x6-7
  • Priest
  • Seer
  • Guardian
  • Healer
  • Alchemist
  • Werewolves x1-2
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

"Finally, we're getting somewhere." Guy was the first to comment on the events of the previous night. "I don't believe we're done yet, however..." he looked around from person to person, carefully considering his accusation. As he said before, he was tired of seeing any more innocent deaths. "Mithlomwen, I believe I recall you vouching for Ryven last night, did I not? And you were rather quick to condemn Sasha, who did the same. Dare I say you lead that poor girl on?"

Sarena

She felt like the chill had settled deep in her bones.  How many were gone since they found this awful little town?  She remembered watching Ryven dig a grave for his friend and somehow it made finding out he was one of them far far worse.  She looked to the odd man that had been here, so indignant at the arrival of all these strangers.  He was right..too many innocent people had been killed by the finger of accusations. 

But...would they be right this time?   They had to be.

Her eyes narrowed as she took a step forward, crossing her arms over her chest against the chill. "Yes, Mithlomwen, tell us.  What have you been up to night after night since we got here?"
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Sasha

Sasha had sat there stunned to say the least when the priest had dumped the holy water or tonic of truth , whatever it was onto her flesh the other day. She had been so close to finding her pretty head hanging by a rope and it had seemed to come with a calmness that was scary ...not so sure the word innocent fit to well with her but indeed she had not killed anyone since coming here . It was getting dark when she moved inside her cabin ...her tummy a little upset form eating all those muffins . Still she had dreamed of eating more in the morning with fresh blueberries in them . 

When she awoke however a commotion was going on outside ...." Oh Lord ...we need your guidance that is for sure ."slowly emerging from her cabin the sight before her eyes made her blink twice . Oh my she been stealing muffins from the very man , beast like thing that Lord Mayerling had fortold that very first night . It took awhile to set in ...werewolves were indeed it seemed real the proof laid on the ground . "Ohhh....my....and he ...made such good muffins ...." 

Stepping back from the body ...a little in shock . Glancing up it now seemed a few of the others the priest included had called out the name of Mithlomwen.....shivering at the thought . Was she more than just a kilt inspector ? ...... " Mithlomwen ....?"  It was true Ryven had saved her with his vouch , had dug the grave for one that was ...closing her eyes . Maybe it was all too much to think about right now . But she wanted to hear what the woman had to say for herself .

Moving over to sit down on a stump ...pouring out a cup of coffee , she needed to awaken a bit more and clear the cobwebs from her mind . Going over the events from the beginning now as she sat there ...befuddled .

That Girl Analise

Analise was shaking with anger. She had been fooled because of a simple mistake someone had made in pointing out an innocent, believed Ryven was going to be framed and killed as an innocent. "Mith and ryven vouched for each other. I'm glad Sasha was proved innocent, else I might suspect her,"She shook her head. She'd been so sure she had it all figured out and now she was horribly wrong.

Mr Bigglesworth

"I'm sorry Mith, I was fooled by a pretty face before, I cannot let that happen again". Mr. B. said before slowly walking back to his cabin hoping he was finally right this time.

Valerian

"Perhaps the innocents we have lost will rest a little easier, now that Ryven is dead," Val said, almost to herself.  Then she looked at the others, listening to them vote, and nodded her head.  "Perhaps the innocents who still live will also sleep easier tonight, if Mithlomwen proves to be a wolf as well.  I pray this terrible curse will end soon, and that no more will have to suffer."  And with that she folded her arms, watching the reaction of the accused closely.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Niferbelle

Another innocent woman  had almost been killed but this time a timely intervention forestalled the injustice. RPGuy was a hero in Niferbelle's eyes and she found herself inching a little closer to him like a moth flitting toward a flame. She listened to the other accusations, feeling the gravity of the matter once again, and found she had to agree with the prevailing opinion.

"I too have the most concerns about Mithlomwen," she said and pulled her shawl a little more snugly around herself. "I believe she is another wolf in our midst."

Autumn Sativus

Votes
Mithlomwen (7)

Yet to Vote
Falanor, James Moriarty, Lord Mayerling, Mithlomwen, Remiel, SunshineSparkle
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Pre-Event Requirement
I need each player to please Private Message me with something they would like to publicly announce, anonymously.

Each villager still in the game should write a short phrase of their choice, the author is kept anonymous. Each player is free to write whatever they want: suspicious, warnings, comments, denunciations, compliments, declarations of love... Get creative and don't be afraid to lie/cheat/steal! ;D

An event within the coming days will reveal what this is for. ;)
Us against the world