Looking for RP partners while waiting for approval

Started by botukon, September 03, 2010, 06:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

botukon

Hello. I am looking for roleplaying partners. Keep in mind that I am waiting for approval. Once approved the rp will need to be taken to a different medium because I prefer to have more adult themes in my rps. If you really don't want to do that, then don't mind me. I like making stories so I am a big plot person. I always do action mixed with pretty much anything else. Of course interpersonal relationships will be included because an rp without them is going to be dull. I am only interested in rping with females because of the nature the rp will eventually have when I am approved. Please let me know if you are interested.

AAA111

I'd ask hwat kind of ideas..but i'm underage (im really not though) til 2012..sorry but let me know if still interested.

botukon

Lypiphera

Hmm  I'm a little backed up on RPs at the moment so can't offer you anything new but if the fantasy genre is your sort of thing and you don't mind it being non-adult (it won't move from there as one of the players didn't get approved) then please feel free to join 'Midnight Forest' with me and Jaydon down on the Non-adult role play board which can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81022.0

Hope you are enjoying your approval process!

botukon

Quote from: Lypiphera on September 04, 2010, 12:17:56 PM
Hmm  I'm a little backed up on RPs at the moment so can't offer you anything new but if the fantasy genre is your sort of thing and you don't mind it being non-adult (it won't move from there as one of the players didn't get approved) then please feel free to join 'Midnight Forest' with me and Jaydon down on the Non-adult role play board which can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=81022.0

Hope you are enjoying your approval process!

It's been a long time since I did a group rp, but I will take a look.

inagaddadavida

Hiya, from one plot-driven RPer to another.

May I ask what you're looking for exactly?

Bubbles

Botukon@ I wanna know if so ^.^ this is still available and what exactly you wanna do in the situation and Plot? x'D
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

LongN4

can't promise I'll be the best, but lets see how this turns out

count me in.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"