Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

10 - Such a gorgeous red-head and I can't help but stare into those eyes.

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Beautiful tattoo, and very nice side-cleavage tease.

Belle33

10 - makes me wish I had a pool.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Makes me wish I had her shirt  ;)

Mordred

10 - Classic good looks.. seriously chilled.. amongst surroundings that make me jealous. Yeah.. should be giving a 2.. based on those details, purely out of spite. But.. I have clawed myself above such ways. *grins* Well.. mostly.
*See Pillory*

Annashi

Autumn52

10 for being a desire I didn't even know I had until I looked at her
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Annashi

Teehee!

10 for looking so very adorable and huggable!

Mr Bigglesworth

Miyu

Annashi

10 because I was like “oooh pretty colours!” ^^

Breathless Intent

Miyu

Mordred

10 - Love the colors.. the skin.. the pose.. yeah.. very, very nice. *wonders if those arms would leave light trails in their wake*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10 - Poetic and Mysterious and Dark and Evocative...SO sexy

Mordred

10 - Sexy as hell! Love the dark tones.. and ohhhh, the way those sweet fingers hold that lip.. Naughty thing.. yes you are! *wonders how a few smears of blue would go with that perfect skin*
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

10- I think we may have the same style of bangs. Of course the tone is as different as night and day.
Did someone say opposites attract?

Mordred

10 - Ohhh, crazy 'bout that contrast of purple against that delicious skin. Ahhh yeah.. similar hairstyles, I think. I just have to mess you up a bit.. you don't mind, do you? Pleeeease? Just a few little drops.
*See Pillory*

Miyu

Mordred

10 - Would happily paint you.. with plans of doing so very orderly.. very precisely.. yet would then do so, really.. quite messily. Ohhhh, but also, very thoroughly.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

No paint tonight, I have to go somewhere tomorrow and that stuff looks a bit difficult to remove, and don't say the  bit about ....only where it cannot be seen .

Breathless Intent

10 - Flawless as ever, Summer :)

SummerWhispers

10 for the pensive finger in mouth. Keep em guessing as to what you want them to show you.

Mordred

10 - Ok... hmm.. how about if I guaranteed.. nooo, wait.. hear me out.. how about if I used a special blend of blue that only shows under certain types of light? Huh? Yeahhh.. that's tempting now, yes? *nods.. hoping she falls for it.. believes this truth*
*See Pillory*

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫