Skyrim Thread Ideas (Any partner/character welcome!)

Started by triilobyte, December 24, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triilobyte

I genuinely enjoy Skyrim, for all its problems, and after getting the Special Edition I was reminded how much I loved playing it. I have a few rough ideas, and I'm willing to flesh them out further with anyone interested; I'll also gladly listen any outside suggestions! More will added as they come to me. Feel free to PM me!

A Khajiit mage making his way towards the College of Winterhold but he gets swept up into the Dawnguard when the town he's staying at for the night gets attacked by a group of vampires. The Khajiit's name is Akh'bil Barahir (MC) and he has a decent beginner's grasp of magic. He's better with Destruction spells, but knows a little bit from each school. He is solid black with golden yellow eyes and wears light armor as opposed to mages' robes- which makes him seem more like a normal adventurer than someone who could shoot ice spikes from his hands. He is also armed with a single steel sword. I'd like this one to be story driven, though romantic elements are welcome!

An Argonian thief who slipped up and got injured in Markarth and broke into a home to try and hide from the guards, but gets caught by the home owner when he knocks something over. Caligandros Androtus (MC) isn't exactly a new thief but everyone and anyone can make mistakes. He has light green scales with cream accents on his face and throat, and bright blue eyes. His horns curve down to frame his face and his plume of feathers is a vibrant yellow, though he keeps himself as covered as possible in dark leathers and cloth. He is armed with a Imperial bow, iron arrows, and a steel dagger. I want him to be able to escape Markarth and either the other character tags along willingly, or accidentally gets dragged with him in the chaos. Acquaintance to friends to lovers is hoped for! Smut is okay, other character can be any gender!

An Orc who is the only survivor of her clan after a visitor revealed himself to be a werewolf and tore into the stronghold at night, when most were asleep. She took on the curse of lycanthropy and seeks to hunt him down to avenge her family. Urzul gra-Lurn (MC) is the tall warrior daughter of the chieftain Khargol, whose stronghold was set in the southern part of the Reach, between Markarth and Falkreath. She wears a full suit of Orcish armor and carries an Orcish battleaxe. She has no control over the shifting of her forms yet, and can easily get caught up in bloodlust in either form. She intends to scour the entirety of Skyrim, above and underground, until she finds the man who took her home and life away from her. I like the idea of her finding someone willing to help in her personal quest and could help her learn to control herself and the bestial tendencies the early lycanthropy causes. I especially like the thought of a found family situation; she may have lost her blood family, but there's nothing stopping her from finding and making her own new family, either entirely platonic or romantically.

Opale

Heya I enjoy Skyrim and the sexual mods a lot

I would be delighted to discuss it and see if we can find a common ground :)