Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Natalie's screwing with the wrong man! *shakes fist* :P

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

KikuLei

Natalie's screwing with a woman, you're just angry you didn't get ahold of her.  ;)

SeaofWind

Due to the demographics of the game, I'm willing to try (going to be pushing at my own boundaries here) some with males, but will still have to say that fellatio is off limits.

Dark Deception

There's a few staff as there are only 2 guards and 2 milkmen. There are 4 cows. I try to move around and not hog any of the cows, try and have my character interact with different ones but it's kind of difficult sometimes. You don't have to change your preference for this game. I don't find it fun role playing with someone who doesn't really enjoy male and female interaction. It just makes me feel...lame I suppose or just lousy.

SeaofWind

Kays, I just didn't want to make it a situation where people feel like they cannot interact with my character. And there can still be interaction and abuse, just not too much sexually.

CarnivorousBunny

Ok, so what kind of characters does this RP need?  I'm willing to play a sadistic female guard or a submissive scientist.  I'm on the fence about a cow role though.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Dark Deception

I think this RP would need more milkmen because so many cows are unattended to. But that is my opinion.

CarnivorousBunny

Huh, maybe I can tweak my idea for the guard character and make her a cross dresser too, a cross dresser with a strap on :d MMmm sounds fun :D
my  o&o and a&a

SeaofWind

I definitely like the idea of having another sadistic female guard, but whatever works for you. (Your idea sounds quite fun!)

elfguy

Which cow is unattended? Kathy can handle them while Gell is taking care of Natalie.
----

Dark Deception

Milly right now is the sitting duck until Jonah can get to her and then there's Karyn.

Savant of the Wastes

If you've still got room... I had a bit of inspiration for a very submissive/nervous milkman, (well, milkwoman), that I think would be fun to play. If you'll have me.

Sharon

We need more people to deal with us trouble making cows *giggles*   

Yep still a sitting duck Come get some.

CarnivorousBunny

Name: Mac Wells

Role: Milk woman

Bio: Mac is a cross dresser, who, when asked, claims to be a gay man trapped in a man's body.   Generally she is a quiet and passive personality, in her former life she was the gentle care taker.  In fact, when she took this job, she had no idea these 'cows' were people and she had every intention of taking care of her wards.  Being thrown into such a lewd world so suddenly, something inside her switched on.
Mac does not like to talk about it, but she feels compelled to take every opportunity she can to take advantage of the cows and any other weaker co-workers around her.  She has been known to be rough, and at times ruthless with those she knows she can dominate.
She keeps a strap on (and other toys) close at all times.

NC pref: Both.

Sexuality: Bi-curious.  She has always been able to appreciate the beauty of women.  In all honesty, she's more turned on by women than she is by men, but she has yet to let a woman touch her.

Ons: Bondage, light to moderate torture, toys and licking.

Offs: Death, buckets of blood (a cut here and there is fine), scat, and mutilation.

Appearance:
Currently she looks like this, with her chest bound and hair cut.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This is what she looked like before she started cross dressing
my  o&o and a&a

elfguy

----

CarnivorousBunny

Is it alright if I start posting already? =0
my  o&o and a&a

SeaofWind

LightNight

Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

Savant of the Wastes

Character sheet:

Name: Caroline Teven

Role: Milkman (Kind of)

Bio:  Caroline was one of the original scientists to help in work on the transformation injection. She had assumed that it would be used to help the world, (she was a bit vague on the details, but her superior was very firm that it would be helpful). She's scared at the turn things have taken on the farm, but it also far too timid to simply go out and quit. Also frightening to her, is the fact that she's beginning to enjoy watching the goings on on the farm a bit too much. She hasn't actually participated though. Yet.

She's very soft-spoken and timid, easily cowed, (ironically), or surprised. She works very hard at her job as a Milkman, but she makes an effort to not look at the cows as people. She's very slightly afraid of all the guards, and does her best to stay on their good side.

NC pref: Submissive.

Offs: Blood, Excessive amounts of violence, Scat/Wet-Works.

Appearance:
Though normally a bit more fully dressed, naturally. Largish Picture.

elfguy

Nice! Kathy would love playing with her ;)
----

Jason

Is it cool if Jonah moves away from Yumi, she seems a little inactive.

Dark Deception

lol You ignored Sharon's character Jay. Milly was in the same stall as you and Yumi. See why we needed more milkmen? It's just too much for a few bit of people to keep track of.

Visna

Name: Tomomi Ogawa
Role: Cow
Biography:
Tomomi was the daughter of a rich politician from Japan. Her father's district was having trouble supplying food after a recent natural disaster, and Tomomi was aiding a team set up by her father to research new ways to supply food to the masses. Tomomi's searches found some information on a scientific research project that was beginning in a rural part of America. It was said that they were finding out a way to have humans rapidly produce sweet, healthy, and delicious milk at high rates. She thought this may be a lead on how to help feed her people and cut down on government costs for her father. She contacted the researching team and told them she would be coming to look into it herself, and if she thought it was a good project, donate a large sum of her family's wealth to it's work.

She traveled by plane and met the research team and owner of the group. Then, it was a simple beginning. But she planned on helping it become huge. Little did she know that's exactly what she would do, but not in the way she planned. The scientists showed her around their facility, which was very cheap, yet effective as it could be at the time. She was very amused, and transferred a sum of nearly $5,000,000 in Japanese currency to the research. After the transfer was directed, which she did directly at the facility, being so faithful in the scientists, something went astray for her.

One of the scientists made a remark about the lack of test subjects. A needle could be felt entering her butt, and she passed out. She awoke bound to a testing table. She was one of the first humans to be transformed into a cow. She was resistant at first, but as the process went on, she became very reliant. She is one of the more veteran cows, and has now fully accepted her role as part of the herd. Over the course of her tenuity, her milk production has gradually increased, making her one of the most, if not the most, productive cows in the business. She has brought in lots of income, both in her Grade A Japanese milk and her donation of both the money and her private jet to which the owner now enjoys.

NC pref: Submissive

Offs: Men, Scat, Heavy Bleeding (Willing to consider men, but not sure at this time...)

Appearance:
(NSFW)
In addition to much larger breasts.

((How does she look?))

Sharon

What should I do.. no one really seemed interacted with me....

elfguy

Well we have a new cow and new milk man.. and Kathy can always bring people together if there's a need.
----