Pacific Rim: Seeking Male Character for M/F or Female for f/f

Started by temptressdragon, November 12, 2013, 11:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

temptressdragon

I seriously have the world's hugest craving for Pacific Rim. Probably cause I saw the DVD in a store yesterday and I am going to go back and buy it because it was an amazing movie to me. JUST...the way it opened a whole new playing field for us. I mean -damn son....who doesn't LIKE giant robots and huge freaking monsters that are just gorgeous. I mean seriously.

I'm looking for someone to play as a male or female applicant for a Drift partner. Someone whose just coming into the program because they want a chance to defend their homeland. I suppose this takes place a little before the actual movie obviously but it'll maybe be AU because we are just using the world setting with the Kaijus and the Jaegers.

Someone out there entertain me please. I want to use a female in this and possible develop a relationship with her Drift partner be it a male or a female. I'm not picky. I would like to discuss this in further detail with anyone interested. Just send me a message please~

I'll probably come back and clean this up later after work. Thanks for looking.
"We do not have Man's gift of tongue or of the imagination.  What is - for dragons - is.  We cannot wish it away.  We cannot make the real unreal, or the unreal real.  I envy Man this gift."
- Grandfather Dragon, from Great-Grandfather Dragon's Tale (Jane Yolen)