Submitting to authority (F for anyone)

Started by Beorning, December 29, 2015, 06:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello there, again :)

Okay, I have a possibly weird idea... I'd like to play in a story where my character (a woman) would be forced to submit to some sort of strict, authoritarian, individuality-crushing set of rules.

How to explain it... My character could be, for example, a woman drafted into a military and forced to wear a uniform, march around, obey orders etc. Or she could be a character from a cyberpunk dystopia who, suddenly, finds herself an employee on a megacorp and has to adapt to the corporate culture: rigid dress code, having superiors etc. I'm sure there are other possibilities - basically, I want a story that deals with the themes of being forced to conform in appearance and behavior.

This could be a modern-day story, an alternate reality story or a sci-fi story. It doesn't have to be long :) As for my writing partner, they could play another character in the story (my character's authoritarian superior, perhaps?) or just be a narrator for this whole tale.

Anyone interested? If so, please PM me and let's discuss / brainstorm the details! :)