Star Trek the Futa Generation

Started by AthenaNude, February 11, 2010, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AthenaNude

Space...the final frontier.  These are the voyages of the USS Marpessa.  Her five year mission: to explore new galaxies and new civilizations...to boldly go where no futa has gone before!

Sorry about the false start, but sometimes real life throws us all a few curves.  I should be able to devote some time to this soon, so if anyone wants to jump in with a new character, now is the best time to do so.

Basically the premise is that this is one of many alternate universes and in this one females and futas far outnumber males and make up the entire crew of the USS Marpessa.  The ship is of the same design as the original series Enterprise, but because of a bizarre space warp the ship picked up a few "extra" passengers from different points in space and time.  These individuals soon became part of the crew, and one took over as Captain (Janeway).  The interiors of the ship are mostly from the original series but some new modifications will soon be made thanks to the input of some of the new crew additions from the future. 

It's all freeform, it's all based on having fun, and it's 100% female or futa, so if anyone is interested please bear that in mind.  I should also stress that this is going to have a lot of extreme elements in it (I definitely want to make that clear to all) but they are strictly up to the individual role-players.  Those not wishing to take part in any extreme RP do not have to participate in those scenes, but I am not shutting the door to those who do want them. 

There already is a more story-based and much lighter Star Trek roleplay (Star Base Tesla), but I want to separate this one by saying it will be much more extreme in terms of what can happen sexually, and far less tied into established story canon.  Basically, you don't have to know much about Star Trek to have fun in this, if all goes to plan.  I would say it's much more for the casual fan who might be intimidated by knowing fine details from each of the series or put off by particular gaming systems. 

Races available:

Human
Orion
Andorian
Half-Betazoid
Vulcan (or half-Vulcan)
Romulan
Gynoid  (a female or futa android)
Elasian (look human, very bitchy and callous)
Bajoran

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56747.msg2591597#msg2591597

Wolfy

I'm still in, Just to tell you, Athena...you already have my profile, right? ^-^

AthenaNude

Wolfy

I hope we can get everyone back on board...^-^

curiousjames

this sounds great I'm in if you will have me.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

Wolfy

AthenaNude

The Latter part of next week.  I'm also going to start the Messalina one then as well provided BB does not return to run it.  That should give some time for anyone who wants to jump in to make their characters.  Otherwise, I'll just start them anyway with just us.  Karma's overwhelmed at the moment so she probably cannot play.

Wolfy

Sounds good to me, Athena....I hope I don't have to know alot of Technical Jargon..xD

AthenaNude

Trust me, it shouldn't come down to that (and if it does then I've epically failed!  LOL)

However, there's always Memory Alpha just in case.

Wolfy

Yeah. :P

So I'm wondering something..what about the Holo Deck?...Are we going to have our characters use it for all kinds of sexual fantasies? *winks*

AthenaNude

Yes...  And no.

This ship is almost identical to the original series Enterprise (not the later ones) and as such, is not equipped with a holodeck. 

However, that's not to say it won't either have one eventually over the course of several adventures OR have something almost as effective (though I don't want to give away too many fun surprises too soon)  ;)

Wolfy

Hmm sounds interesting..:D

If all else fails, I wonder if my character could install a mini one in her own room? :P

Wolfy

Bump! Let's get some more people for this!

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on February 14, 2010, 11:21:27 PM
Bump! Let's get some more people for this!

You got it, Wolfy! *Jumps dramatically into the thread* Pregnant Orian nurse ready for duty, captain! *Salutes*  ;D
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Tom

I would very much like to join this game as a Romulan futa.

Wolfy

Thanks Carli. :P *snuggles* So...is it gonna be my baby again? xD

And are you going to be futa, or a regular female, Carlissa? :D

Doomsday

Man if I knew anything about Star Trek this would be fun.

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on February 15, 2010, 07:11:53 PM
Thanks Carli. :P *snuggles* So...is it gonna be my baby again? xD

And are you going to be futa, or a regular female, Carlissa? :D

Wats a futa? :P
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

lol....:P A girl with a working Penis, basically. An Hermaphrodite. :P If you don't want to be one, you don't have to, carli..you'd be the first normal woman on the ship. xD

Carlissa

Wait...so all of the characters have to be female?

Wolfy

Carlissa

I was afraid of that...I wont join if there are no males. Pure lesbo isn't my thing.

subfuta

I would join but I know virtually nothing about star trek >.<

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on February 16, 2010, 07:26:21 PM
I was afraid of that...I wont join if there are no males. Pure lesbo isn't my thing.

Aww...*huggles*

Wolfy

Sub, Doom, there is a website called Memory Alpha...it's a wiki with all kinds of Star Trek Information.