Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

good afternoon everyone, how is all
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

good afternoon ;D (hugs Bluevamp)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 03:52:31 PM
good afternoon ;D (hugs Bluevamp)

~hugs back~ glad to see you made it my friend, finely huh"
well I awoke to snow and its ok to see to visit it but now to have  >:(
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

lol i love the snow. reminds me of my younger days ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 04:19:49 PM
lol i love the snow. reminds me of my younger days ;D

not mine, I weather forget them''
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

geezs where al go too, all alone here :-(
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 09:04:36 PM
sorry (hugs Bluevamp)

its allright sweetie, we all do once in a while,,, ~hugs and claw his back a little~  >:)heehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 12, 2010, 09:58:47 PM
its allright sweetie, we all do once in a while,,, ~hugs and claw his back a little~  >:)heehee

oohh... careful with the claws ;)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 10:03:17 PM
oohh... careful with the claws ;)

ooh I is, at least your not bleeding,,, well not yet my dear  >:)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 12, 2010, 10:39:51 PM
ooh I is, at least your not bleeding,,, well not yet my dear  >:)

(gulps) mommy...

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 10:50:51 PM
(gulps) mommy...

nownow its not that bad, you might like it my dear ;)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 11:24:23 PM
maybe... ^^;;

oh believe me you will....
I would enjoying trying to ;)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bunnycorn

Bluevamp

Quote from: Bunnycorn on February 12, 2010, 11:53:11 PM
o.o..-random hugs for all-

hey and welcome to here E'
~hugs back~ we all give out hugs here ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 01:07:21 AM
hi new people ;D

~jumps on him and hugs & kisses him~ haha got you again sweetie
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 13, 2010, 01:37:45 AM
~jumps on him and hugs & kisses him~ haha got you again sweetie

(gets hugged and kissed) yep ;D (hugs and kisses back)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 01:40:07 AM
(gets hugged and kissed) yep ;D (hugs and kisses back)

yep I could hug on you all day and night ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

bentfender

I think we need to get shade and blue a private room!

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 13, 2010, 02:01:41 AM
i'd like that :)

that would be cool a sonic the heghog and a vampire ~LOL  XD~

Quote from: bentfender on February 13, 2010, 02:15:28 AM
I think we need to get shade and blue a private room!

~runs and hugs bentfender~ heyya bentfender what you up too, and that would be nice...~laughing~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}