What's your astrological sign? (poll w/additional questions)

Started by Kitsunetsuki, March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdell

*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)

So much so that I've had people accurately predict it. "You're an Aquarius, aren't you?" Yup, got it in one.

*Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates?

It's never really mattered to me what sign someone else is.

*Is there anything you particularly like about your sign? What about dislike?

For me, the Aquarian's creativity is a double-edged sword. I love being so creative, but it's maddening at times, too. I get bored very easily and am constantly craving new stimulation.

*If you could pick a different sign to be, would you? And which one?

Nope. I like being an Aquarius. It fits me.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Chris Brady

Capricorn here.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)

Now that I've read the link.  No.  Patient?  Me?  HAH!  Responsible?  I like to think I am, but my ADHD does make it hard sometimes.  I am very independent, more than I probably should be given that I have mobility issues.

I actually have more of a sense of humour than that link says, but under friendship and temperament there are a lot of things that I tend to gravitate to.  I do love to help my friends be better.

As for being unimaginative...  Yes and no.  As an artist I create all the time, but I do admit that I need to have an idea, a spark, usually given by someone else.

Also, I am known for being a loner, which I've always been.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM
*Do you find yourself attracted to one (or a few) particular sign(s) with regards to friends? lovers/mates?

Those with Scorpio tendencies get my attention, but they usually seem flighty and we tend to drift away.  Which is a pity cuz they're fun to be with.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM*Is there anything you particularly like about your sign? What about dislike?

As a water/earth sign I like that I am comfortable both in water and on ground. Dislike?  I think that we're noted for being headstrong and stubborn.  Which I admit has caused some issues for me.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PM*If you could pick a different sign to be, would you? And which one?[/color]

Uh, I really can't think of one.  I'm really comfortable being who I am...

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PMIf you are unsure what traits are attributed to your sign (or if you'd like to read about other signs), this is a decent link w/good info.

Oh look, a link I didn't see...  Once I'm home I'll up date this.  Has been updated.

Quote from: Kitsunetsuki on March 04, 2012, 11:32:32 PMThank you very much to any who contribute/participate!! I will love you forever, I promise ;) Also, if anyone has any questions about all this (or their sign), feel free to post them here (you can also PM me, if you wish, but consider that YOUR questions might benefit someone else w/the same curiosity)...

Thanks again & all my best!
~Kit

You are quite welcome.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Semantics

*Do you find yourself exhibiting any of the "classic" attributes of your sign? (that you know of)
Pisces, and I mostly fit the entire Pisces part of that link to a T.  I've never had any drug issues, I've never been involved in anything occult, and I'm pretty certain that my idea of romance isn't unrealistic.  Aside from that, though, I pretty much exhibit everything.  Especially the indecisive weakness.  At least, I think.  Probably.  Maybe.  I'll get back to you on that.

I've never asked anyone their sign, but looking it up, my two longest-standing friends who I consider akin to brothers are a Leo that fits the Leo stuff quite well (Except for the forgiveness) and a Libra who falls in somewhat, but not nearly as much (He's not vain or superficial, but he is just as indecisive as I am and is likely the most unreliable person I've ever known, though not out of the type of laziness they describe.)

I like creating and imagining and losing myself.  But I could definitely do without the fact that I can't manage the urge to work hard at things I don't really care about, which feeds into my indecisiveness when I don't care about something and creates a horrible, self-destructive mess.

Eh.  Good with the bad.

Aleph

I'm very very cerebral, I rarely venture outside my own head, figuratively speaking, I'm a language geek with a love of tech toys. I'm a textbook Aquarian.

Air signs for partners (3/4 serious relationships were air signs, 2 Geminis, 1 Aqu.) Earth and Water signs for friends.

Love the particular world view we have. We are very easily non-judgemental. On the downside, we can be a little passive.

Aries. I know a lot of good Arieites.