Aliens - Hadley's Hope (Interest Check)

Started by Fenrir, October 17, 2011, 03:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinoraa

Well we have officially entered the point where we have to many characters are in the game, and without a posting order, I will be left lost and confused. So I will reluctantly pull myself out of this RP. But I wish the best of luck to you all.

Haibane

But if there was a posting order you might stay?

Fenrir

drezdock, Dr.  Thurston Marshall is approved feel free to add him to the roster- I would post the link as usual but I am working from my phone at the moment.  All the links are within the first post of the ooc that I will be posting in within a few minutes so you can check my recent posts at your leisure and post in the ooc.   You nay post in which ever thread you feel is appropriate to start whenever you are ready.

sinoraa, I am sorry you feel the need to drop out at this time though there could not possibly be a posting order established because not everyone has had the chance to post.  Kendra and MarcothTalos have yet to post with any of their characters.  Honestly so far there has been little donebut it isn't really about how quick the game goes to me as long as it goes well.  Although it is going ridiculously slow the currently I feel that kt ks going well.  I was waiting for the others to have a chance before moving on without them, I'm sorry if that is somehow wrong.  But I do hope you will think of joining once again, if and when the game picks up speed.

Haibane, hello! I dunno what to say other than that I just make a habit of trying to respond to everyone.  ...have a pleasant day? And thank you for trying to sorda encourage sinoraa o stay :)

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Writersblockade

How...haven't got into an Alien-based RP before. just colonists dying off slowly, but surely? If you guys still need people, and the post expectation isn't too heavy, I'd be happy to post a char. Send me a pm if it's not too much trouble!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

MarcothTalos

Kinda just died since we only ended up with three people including the creator, sorry friend!
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Writersblockade

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!