(F looking for Fun) Lets try on some Fantasies....

Started by BeauDésastre, September 06, 2011, 11:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeauDésastre

As it says in the subject, I'm a female looking for someone to naughty with. ;) This is basically a list of things I know and like.

Here are the Fantasies I have so far:

HUGE REQUEST!!!

{This is a scenario I've built up and want to play out. If you dont think you'll be able to keep it going, then please look at one of the lesser scenes I've requested.}
*Pets*- In this futuristic world, were-wolves, cats, tigers, etc. are bred as pets for the upper class minorities in the large cities of the dark planet that was once called earth. The city of Vegas (yes, futuristic Las Vegas) is lorded over by a mafia style family. That is of little consequence to the main characters of the story, the pets. Pets are treated like priceless trophies. The wealthier and more powerful the family is, the more powerful and beautiful the pet is. The storyline would follow the kidnapping of the 'Godfather' character's pet Trish by the leader of the 'Strays' were-animals that do not have homes or live with lower class humans and hunt their food like wild animals. In this universe, small cities are separated by miles and miles of mutated forests that survive on the faint light that leaks through the cloud cover. It is almost always night except for a few brief periods of twilight when a thin part of the atmosphere faces the sun.

Scenarios:
- Anti-Hero: A girl is rescued by a dark hero (think Rorschach from The Watchmen) who finds a spot in his heart (and his bed) for the light hearted creature he saved.
-Villainess: A hero is captured by his female arch-nemissis who intends on using her time with him to its full potential. (More of a dom/sub sort of scenario. This would probably involve whips, chains, slight rape... You get the idea)

Movies:

Chronicles of Riddick/Pitch Black- I FUCKING LOVE RIDDICK! Anyone who thinks they've got what it takes to play this sexy murderous convict needs to get in touch with me asap ;)

Lord of the Rings- This includes playing characters in the universe or our own characters placed in this setting.

The Mask of Zorro- I love the idea of a masked man who can sweep my off my feet and romance me like a latin lover. ;)

Twizted Fairytales:

Alice in Wonderland-
This sort of serves my kitty person fetish. Alice (Interchangeable for a Male 'Alice' Character) and the Cheshire Cat (Interchangeable with a Kitty Girl). I can play either. :)

Beauty and the Beast-
Rough sex fantasy. Beast can be a wolfie furry if you want or he could be human and simply a beast on the inside, whichever is cool. I'm flexible. ;)

RPG Fetishes- Yes, I play video games and if you wanna play your fave character from one of the games listed below and have a fantasy with your game chick fetish, I'm in. :) If your game isnt listed, but you're still interested PM me with details of the game and character and I'll see what I can do.

• Kingdom Hearts
    Final Fantasy 7 (Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus)
    Legend of Zelda
    Tales of Symphonia
    Halo
    Dante's Inferno

Anime/Manga:
Naruto
Soul Eater
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Inuyasha
Vampire Knight
Gurren Lagan

Other:
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Van Helsing

Note: Werewolves, Vampires, Angels, Demons and other such things are totally acceptable.... Just so long as the vampires dont freakin sparkle. Period.

Other than that I have no other requests yet, if you're just looking for fun and have an idea of your own shoot me a message and we'll see what we can cook up.

Edit: I've come across some sort of newly developed tentacle fetish. Anyone looking to play a fiendish monster or play along as another victim, I'm willing to try it out :)
It is a Soldier not a minister who has given us freedom of religion.
It is a Soldier not a reporter who has given us freedom of the press.
It is a Soldier not a poet who has given us freedom of speech.
It is a Soldier not a lawyer who has given us the right to a fair trial.
It is a Soldier not a politician who has given us the right to vote.
It is a Soldier who salutes the flag
Who serves beneath the flag, Whose coffin is draped by the flag & Who lets a protester burn the flag
Who Gives Us Our Freedom.

BeauDésastre

I've added a little edit to the bottom for those of us who are more... exploring than usual? I guess thats how you could put it.  ;)
And here is a nomalicious picture for you ^.^
Who serves beneath the flag, Whose coffin is draped by the flag & Who lets a protester burn the flag

BeauDésastre

Attention FF7 (Final Fantasy 7) Fans!!!!

I REEEEAAAALLY want to do a Vincent Valentine role play!!!

Well, Vincent Valentine, Cid Highwind, Zack Fair, or even Sephiroth...

BUT Vinny is my favorite!!! Help me out here!

BeauDésastre

I've added Chronicles of Riddick/Pitch Black to the list.
I REEEEAAALLLY want to have some fun with Riddick, so if anyone is interested get in touch with me :)

BeauDésastre

Hey guys, long time no see. Adding on a couple new items to my list of wants ;) Shoot me a message and lets have some fun!!

Hogan

I would love to talk to you about your villianess-scenario.

BatLou45

The villainess and Halo scenarios intrigue me :)

BeauDésastre

Hey guys! Just letting you all know, if you are interested in RPing one of my scenarios I would prefer for you to PM me about it.

ALSO!

I've added The Mask of Zorro to my movie list. That includes using characters from the story and original characters.