Robyn's Ideas....

Started by robynofdarkness, August 19, 2008, 01:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robynofdarkness

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have posted this kind of thing here so.... am giving it a shot...
(i meant to write that as a title... honestly... am useless at them...
My first idea is...

1. A girl is enrolled in a army... She was in the right place at the right time having saved the Generals son quite by accident she enters as the captain of a watch.  There is a lot of resentment towards her already. Goodness knows what it would be like if the fact that she was a girl was found out....  She had wanted to be in the army since her father had died in mysterious circumstances and she wanted both to take revenge and follow in his footsteps....

The person I would like be playing with will (as will i) take the parts of other characters... Her suspicious commander, other soldiers..... This has been rolling around my head for a while.... This has been taken

My second idea is...

2. A girl is a slave, serving in the Kings household.... She is happy there yet she has a dark past, one that she will never talk about... she was found in the snow one winter as a teenager and there are rumours about her.  A Duke has noticed her and has her serve him.... Things are ok for a while... until a mysterious prisoner is brought in... that changes everything....

Again the person I would like to do this with will maybe have to play other characters... depends on how it goes...

Is this ok? Inspire anyone? Anyone who  wants to give one of these or even both of these a go please PM me and or write below... i think that is how its done...

How explicit they are going to get... well we shall have to see how they go... stories are sometimes like that....

Many thanks

Robyn
deaths best friend... we are buddies you know... lol Robyns Ideas  Robyns Ons and Offs

robynofdarkness

I have someone... thanks btw... doing the first story with me... any takers for the second??? *bats eyelashes ever so sweetly*
deaths best friend... we are buddies you know... lol Robyns Ideas  Robyns Ons and Offs

robynofdarkness

Another idea....

3. This might be a bit different for some people.... but I am going to give it a shot see where it goes... or perhaps I should have modified my ideas.. never mind...

The idea is a doll, that a young man or woman accidently orders and it comes alive, Rozen Maiden style. But that where the likeness ends perhaps.

The doll is very lifelike, a young tomboyish type but clearly a young adult. She is dressed in an old style shirt and breeches and cloak over her shoulders with short black hair.

Why she has come alive, the doll maker who was into the occult accidently released a spirit he had captured, close to the doll, and it unbeknownst to him gave the doll life... The doll has to serve her new Master/Mistress... So that she might some day become truely alive...

The new owner and the doll dislike each other at first, then realise they having feelings for each other the young man obviously falls for her first.... then she realises that she likes him a lot...

Am looking for someone who would be willing to play the young man or woman who finds themselves with the doll....

Is this your cup of tea so to speak? Does this spark off any thoughts?

Another idea... gods am full of them these days....:)

4. A girl warrior has been cursed, a terrible wound upon her back that will not heal.  It heals up when she does evil, yet rips open if a good action is preformed... She is, however, bound in service to her Master the Duke who has some little skills in magic.  He is a good man who battles against his own brother. The Evil Wizard was the one who put the curse on his most prized warrior....

This might be something a small group could get involved in.. someone playing the Duke, his officers, the Evil Wizard brother and various minions... With the girl in the middle, finding herself torn between the two 'Masters' both of which want to controll her. The Evil one forcing her to do evil... you get the idea I hope... We can work out any further details...

Think this might have potential.... If you think so too... write in here.. .or write me personally....

5. Vampire... One of my fave topics.... Would like to collaberate with someone on this topic... How about a femail vampire has fallen for a human girl.  She seduces her, not quite telling her that she is a vampire. Of course the pieces come together but by that time the human girl is beyond caring. The setting is at a posh finishing school (18+ of course).  The Vampiress is a teacher there, the girl an unruly pupil...

I am quite happy playing either the Vampire or the girl... The choice is yours..

6. Werewolf.... I love these guys (or girls) and would love to start a story about a girl befriending maybe actually becoming one.  Can be consentual or non, can be a bit mushy romance or an angsty kind of relationship due to differences in lifestyle, pack order that kind of thing....

If you fancy any of the above... let me know... Thankies...

robynofdarkness

doesnt seem to be any takers for the other stories...  if your worried that I am not what I seem, I am writing with someone else at the moment... and doing pretty well at that, I think.... read the Army Girl in human- non con/ solos... :) enjoy... :)

(shameless bump and plug anyways!)

robynofdarkness

have added another idea.... :) you know you want to look.... :)

robynofdarkness

added another idea ya know.. :) am full of it these days.. what i dont know..

robynofdarkness

7.  This is set in a kind of Raymond Feist time... before the Riftwars, just.....

A girl is found, starving and nearly freezing to death.  She is brought into the Castle at Crydee and given warmth food and because she seems to have no memory of where she came from she is given a home there in the kitchens.  She lives there for a while, becoming well liked and trusted.  A young lord falls in love with her and because he is the fifth son in a long line of nobles it is tollerated.  Everything seems good and right....

Dark Elves attack, and a few are captured and held in the dungeon...  The girl for some reason is seen leaving the prison late one night...  The following night the prisoners escape and the girl is the main suspect.  She is taken to the dungeons and questioned....

What are her reasons for this....

Not willing to torture her they let her go after she swears that she had nothing to do with it...

Time passes and the Duke survives an assination attempt.  Again the girl is seen just before it going towards the Duke's chamber...

This time she is brought to the dungeons...

Anyone want to co write this one with me?? Fill in the bare bones of the story play the young lord or even a young lady who becomes infatuated with the girl?? I could modify the idea so its not really linked with the storyline of the author I mentioned....
I have been reading the books again lately and this is a reoccuring dream that happends when I read them.... It would be good to see how/where it goes... through the mind of another so to speak...

It would be dark tale... depending on how it goes...

Please reply to this thread... or pm me...

Thanks

R