BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascarones

XD I'll have to post tomorrow after work. I work ten hour shifts all week!

And yes, Cas is fine. A lot of people call me Cas! Can I call you Lucky?

i also need so sleep I'm so sorry, but I'll see yall tomorrow!

KillxLucky

No worries, it's understandable. Post when you can!
&& Yes! Everyone pretty much just calls me Lucky anyway. P:
Have a great night && good day at work!
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

@Cas : Hello! Welcome to the roleplay! Ten hour shifts are terrible. I do 8 hours and some days I can barely do that. I can only imagine how exhausted you must be.

@Lucky: Cause calling you Kill doesn't sound as good as Lucky xD  Nah, doggo Lucky doesn't do trips. He gets super anxious in car rides, but Jax loves going new places. He had a blast in the hotel room. He actually gets more room in the hotel room than at home, which is kinda sad. But hopefully next spring that will change. [X][X][X]  He's also doing really really well with his anxiety tasks. I have a couple more I want to teach him. He picked up one on his own, which is why I decided to teach him more. He won't ever be public service dog, at least right now while his prey drive is through the roof with birds and he's so easily distracted. I mostly want to fix that because that's a dangerous thing to have in a busy city. Or anywhere for that matter, if he ever got loose. His recall is crap, but somehow my husband taught him to find me by telling him "Go find Momma"

Cascarones

@Everyone
I'll do my best to read what I can of the roleplay during my lunch, but are there any key points I should know of, whether about characters or current scene or upcoming plot? I know I read that we'll be storytelling soon, which I'm excited about. I'll have to make up wolfy stories!

@Lady
Girl I don't know how I do it either. You just gotta go through it one hour at a time doing what needs to be done! But I also work at a day care so it's both a little easier in terms of tasks but a lot busier with keeping up with whatever age group I'm with that day.

EDIT: And is there any wolves not talking to someone? I see Spook is alone but is there anyone else? Jadene can bug them along the way!

KillxLucky

At the moment...
There's Zander, but the owner of that wolf posted only once and we haven't really heard much from them since then. Also, I believe Slash is alone and free as well.

Of course, you're free to join into any conversation.

Bhaltair and Vitani are talking in the Healer's den (Main thread interaction) with Mute (Spook) not too far way.
Tsuki and Zuya are having a conversation. (Main thread interaction)
Nuka and Jag are currently speaking as well. (Main thread interaction)
KJ, Relic, and Sasha are all speaking as well. (River Thread)

Hope that helps~

O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

finalwolf

Hey Cas, yes Slash is free atm. Bit tired, but he's free. Welcome to the RP btw.

And I'm managing over here. Ugh. Nasty cold hit the house last week. I got hit with it starting Saturday, finally feeling a little better today but now that means I'm so far behind to prep for the party tomorrow.

Good news, one more week and one day until we have our big scan to make sure baby is healthy and then to find out gender.

How is everyone doing?

KillxLucky

@Kenchi; I'm doing schwell! Hbu?

@Final; Yay, baby news!
O/o thread here.

Cascarones

I actually ended up catching a cold myself :c I've yet to hit the worst of it but this past week has been a very hard game of 'take enough medicine to hide the symptoms.' I'm just glad I don't work weekends so I have time to recuperate.

@final @loremaster
I'll probably have Jadene hit up both of your wolves tomorrow!!

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

Loremaster Kenchi

@Lucky- Chu~ >_<

@Cas- *blushes and hides his face in his hoodie* >//.//<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

I'll be rolling out some posts tomorrow, taking it easy tonight cause I hurt myself a bit. But I'm okay! My back is just a little angry.

I'll be posting Ifrit, probably coming up on Nuka with curiosity, and hopefully Kize, along with Bhaltair and Relic for sure.

SweetPotatoPie

Okay!~ All but Ifrit is accounted for. I'll take a break and come back later tonight or tomorrow. If anyone wants to talk to Ifrit though, he hasn't really moved much and had been laying around the other wolves.

Cascarones

@Lore
[/keeps booping hoodie]

@Potato
No worries! Worry about yourself first and then post.
We'd rather you healthy and having fun than in pain and struggling!
[/hugs]

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- *steam billows out of his ears as he curls up into a defensive hoodie-ball and rolls under a desk*
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Cascarones

@Lore
It's a roly-poly-lorey!!
c'mere friend.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Cas- Oh noez! o.0
P-please, d-d-on't come any closer! D:

@All-
I had a plot proposal I wanted to bring to the OOC's attention via Lucky's request. Alas, since Mute cannot speak, he cannot truly participate in the Elder Moon. So he~ thinks he can just skip out that night. Afterall, tonight in-rp is going to be a spoopy night...more more reason than one. >:3 Dark things will be happening. Albeit, Tsuki is supposed to have a conversation of importance with him, I also wanted to invite any other~ wolves who may be curious why he wont be attending...to investigate the mystery of his burrow. 0.-
Now, for those who roleplayed with Mute on Gaia, you will already have a good clue what is going on when Mute caves in his own burrow behind him at night. However, anyone with a curious wolf for a nose for sniffing out mysteries, is free to investigate. It doesn't have to be just Tsuki. But beware, Mute safeguards his privacy for good reason. Any trespassing could be dangerous...lethal, even. >.< Would any foolhardy fae  or brave brute dare try to rescue Kiowa's Ghost from himself? e.e
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

@kenchi: I want in!! I'm just not certain which wolfer. Though leaning towards Bhaltair.

Cascarones

@Lore
Not gonna lie, Jadene is already curious about his den!!! But if you wanted to save those mysteries for the elder moon, she will have to stave off her curiosity until then.
83c I can't wait to see what happens!!!

And I loved Mute's description of Jadene! If she could hear it she'd totally be swooning.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Yass! >_<

@Cas- Aw shucks, I'm glad you liked it. O//.//o
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

finalwolf

I really don't mean to be neglecting the OCC thread >< If you have discord I'm easier to reach on there. Or if you really need to get ahold of me, send me a PM on here as I check my messages on here too a bit more than the OOC thread...

Doesn't help that I've been super busy the past few weeks. Finally have a calm week which all I can think is thank god. Not sure if I mentioned but we found out we are having another baby girl, currently 22.5 weeks along. I doubt I'll carry past the due date, haven't with the other two, but still a long ways to go.

I do plan on breaking off Tsuki soon enough with Zuya and have her go by Mute. I really should talk more to you about it as well, Lore with what's going on with Tsuki if I haven't made it clear enough int he RP but I don't want to show to all about it. So it'd have to be discussed via PM or discord if you care.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Hey guys.
I am around, sorry if I'm a bit absent.
I moved last week and I'm still unpacking, moving things, getting new furniture, etc etc, along with getting accustomed to the area.
I had court a little earlier, so I've also been busy with that. Got a few more sessions to go to in the future.
Basically it's been a busy few weeks and hopefully it slows up soon before I restart classes on campus. @.@
Anywho, wanted to check in and let you all know I am around.
I think I got a few slow days coming up so I'll be able to post then. c:
O/o thread here.