A Vampire Rp -- Male vampire wanted [UN]

Started by Firefly, September 13, 2009, 11:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefly

Erika, born into a hunter family and lifestyle she doesn't want, flees the hunter base into the ruins that was once London city. On her second night out in the city she meets a stranger who offers her shelter in return for her blood. If she promises to feed him nightly, with just enough of her tantalizing blood to survive on then he will grant her shelter and protection from other vampires and her hunter family. When she excepts his offer though she gets a bit more then she bargained for.

Erika can be strong willed at times but not often. Usually shes just submissive, doing what shes told. Shes very shy and inexperienced where men are concerned, which leads her to be a bit naive. Shes 17.

I want a male character who is a vampire and dominant, charming and kind. Anything else youd like to add feel free. Girls or boys are welcome to play long as the character is male ;)

So think just post if your interested and we can start the rp.
Click my links, you know you want to!

Jecht

I love the idea. I'm assuming he will have to defend her against other vampires right? Do they eventually start liking each other or is it more just deal that they are together.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Firefly

yes its my plan that they eventually start liking eachother =]

and yeah there will be a few fights between hunters as well as vamps XD nothing beats action and a bit 'o violence eh,

Jecht

Then I am definitely interested. I like playing a good guy and kicking some vampire ass lol
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Firefly

Awesome!

I'll start it now then...erm...can you tell me where to post the rp im not exactly sure which section it would fit in >.<

Jecht

I'd say Light:Human Solos would be a good fit unless you plan on implementing bondage lol
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Firefly