A Story start...

Started by ADarkstar, April 09, 2011, 02:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADarkstar

I'm not sure how to describe this.. but i'll give it a shot.

Its a BDSM story involving one male and one female (played by me) and a couple various NPCs. The male MUST be a Dominate. I don't have a particular plot in mind, I want to see where this story would go as a free-form RP.

About the male: The Dom is about 6 ft tall and nothing more than a shadowy figure in my mind that is humanoid. I am perfectly alright with Him not being strictly human which leaves lots of room for other critters that are shaped close to humans...

About the female: The female is a humanoid submissive-with a bratty streak. I don't have a character background for this, as yet unnamed character though Starla's description fits her best and can be found in my O/O pages.

If anyone is interested finding out more about it let me know..

~Adena

ADarkstar

Silence.
Darkness.
A quiet breath.
A soft thump.
A muffled shuffle.
Darkness unending.

Taking another quiet breath she waits. Not sure if He is around she pulls once more upon the bindings holding her. Tossing her head in frustration, she tries again to shake off the blindfold.

A soft click.
Another tug and toss.

A sharp slap of leather against bare flesh.
A yelp of painful surprise.

Trembling, she strains to sense where He is while trying not to whimper in sexually charged frustration, fear and pain.

“You were warned my pet. Though I think you need another reminder, I will put it off for now as we have somewhere to go.”

A couple of silence filled moments later she is slowly lowered till her bare feet are solidly on the plush carpet from the wide toe-point her legs had been pulled to. Biting into her gag as the tension on her wide stretched arms is released; she fights back a scream of agony as blood rushes back into her limbs.

After what seems to be an eternity later she feels His hands lovingly rub her limbs to help ease them. Then a single kiss on the back of her neck, at the bottom edge of the simple leather collar that encircles her throat. Shivering with pleasure she patiently waits as He removes her simple restrains.

Leaving her blindfold on, she is gently nudged forward. Following His light touches, she precedes Him into another lushly carpeted room. Carefully kneeling at His touch to her shoulder she silently waits, her hands folded neatly on her lap.

“Count to 50 pet. Then remove the blindfold and prepare yourself in what is laid out. You may do your hair and cosmetics as you see fit. I shall return in a bit.” Nodding once in acknowledgement she silently beings to count.

~   ~   ~
Quietly the door opens and He glides through and stands just inside the door watching her. Smiling at Him in the mirror she slides her lipstick over her full lower lip. Turning, she rises to her feet, balancing carefully on the four inch heels she starts to take a step toward Him only to be halted by His raised hand. When He points to the solid four-poster bed; she nods slightly wondering if He has found some flaw in her attire. Pressing her front against one of the posts, she stretches her hands upward, causing her full skirts to push back and her tight corset to loosen slightly.

Closing her eyes she feels Him untie her corset and begin to tighten it further. Gasping for each short breath when He’s done she smiles at the love in His voice. “Well done pet. Let’s go, we are starting to run late.”

BadWolf123

wow, you're really good.
I'll play, but I ain't really good at guys
For an explanation of BadWolf123's account restriction, please see the topic here.

ADarkstar

Quote from: BadWolf123 on April 10, 2011, 12:31:19 AM
wow, you're really good.
I'll play, but I ain't really good at guys

Thanks Willow, *smiles* once I find someone to play it through with, feel free to read it. I'm looking for someone that can play a strong dominate male to the female because she isn't always so well behaved. *chuckles*
~Adena