News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for having plenty of other distractions that arrest first! (Heh heh heh.)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for having an avatar that could prove interesting.

Stone

Banned for being deliberately vague.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for not reading between the lines.

TheLegionary

banned for thinking someone should read between the line in this website!

Nico

For having such a bloody sexy avatar! Damn you! j/k! ~shakes a fist~

Stone

Banned because, look who's talking!

Belle33

Banned for only giving her a thumb.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for not taking those other fingers while she's occupied.  O:)

Ephemera

banned for pointing accusatory fingers... :-)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for mistaking come-hither for accusations.  O:)

Ephemera

Banned for thinking a finger is all it takes...  >:)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Banned for pretending it is not so.  O:)

Ephemera

Banned for presuming I pretend...

Stone

Banned for prescribing to your pretending.  O:)

Ephemera

banned for ignoring stipulation rather than trying harder...

Stone

Banned for expecting miracles before bedtime. Good day, folks!

Ephemera

Banned for not believing six impossible things before bedtime. 

Enjoy!

emily t

Banned for thinking about going to bed right now.

Belle33

Banned for thinking there's a wrong time for bed.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ephemera

banned for always making bed look so damned inviting.

Mordred

Banned! It's come to my attention (in my 5 seconds here in this position of power) there's lots of graffiti on the walls, furniture.. everywhere. I see you have ink all over your hands.. so yeah, a connection of the dots and I'm sorry but.. gotta make an example. *reaches for lever* This is for your own good. *pulls.. grinning as Ephy plummets, slapping/splashing into the dark blue jello-ness below*
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

*sputters and laughs out loud, dripping blue goo*

Um.  Banned. 

Because I wrote it down, and that makes it so.

Yeah.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not having a good reason to ban someone!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Ephemera

Banned for being undecided, which is it yes, no or maybe?