Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlen

Banned for 'thumbing' that lady! *points*

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

EvelynMarie

Banned just because I can. ^.^
Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you are just as pretty without makeup, one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you, the one who turns to his friends and says, "That's her."
-Unknown
A/As
O/Os (currently under construction)

Balizar Draconis

Banned for thinking you can ban just because you can :P

Damn that's hard to say
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Tizzation

Banned for touching yourself in public!!!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not touching yourself in public!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Story Tale

Banned because I'm touching myself to and there can only be one person doing that at a time!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not allowing multiple touchings, share the love!

Story Tale

Banned for making me think about bukaki..

Balizar Draconis

Banned for causing me to look that up on yahoo

Story Tale

Banned for having your safe search off mwahaha

Balizar Draconis

Banned for making me turn it off!  O:)

Anesa

Banned for having such pretty "lilac" hair!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for hiding the rest of youer smexy avi :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Balizar Draconis

Banned for wearing too much clothing!

Sybl

Banned for being so picky.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ephemera

oooh.... banned for yummy *red*...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

TaintedAndDelish

Banned for playing with thick rubber bands.

o_O

Ephemera

banned for having a thick rubber band to play with...

o.O

...is that like the whole guitarist, and drummer and bassist and lead vocalist all overweight from too many pizzas and made of rubber?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

TaintedAndDelish

Snap!

No.

XD

Banned for not getting what I was hinting at...

Ephemera

banned for assuming I didn't get more than one thing...

*snaps and grins, muttering "and thank you."*

Balizar Draconis

Banned for too much muttering!

Anesa

Banned for *mutter mutter mutter mutter*!!

Stone

Banned for having a gag you can still mutter through. O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.