Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for not wanting that knowledge from me!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I already knew, and my answer is the same.

Stone

Banned for being stubborn.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for loving my stubbornness.

Stone

Banned for thinking that's all I love. *snickers*

Sybl

Banned for thinking I thought that. I know what else you love.

Stone

Banned for knowing all my loves!

Sybl

Banned for thinking I do. (not all.. *grins* )

Stone

Banned for not inquiring about them.

Sybl

Banned. Maybe I already did. :P

Stone

Banned for asking me questions in my sleep!

Sybl

Banned for thinking I did.

Stone

Banned for not asking me questions while I slept, in that case.

Sybl

Banned for thinking I didn't. ( Has tape recording here)

Stone

Banned for proving yourself guilty!

Sybl

Banned for not knowing I am guilty.

Stone

Banned for not suffering your sentence!

Sybl

Banned for not making me want to suffer more.

Stone

Banned for calling me a softie!

Kazuume

Banned for always complaining.  ::)
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Story Tale

Banned for thinking he is "complaining" rather then "instructing".

Stone

Kazuume

Banned banned banned I say! Just because!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

Banned for not giving Stone a proper reason - and for repeating yourself.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Banned because I need to ban someone.