Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manlocksol

Banned for not knowing that everyone likes a good peace offering :P
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Breathless Intent

Banned for assuming that everyone likes the same kinds of things!

manlocksol

Well lets put my theory to the test.

Moves up to Breathless with a new intensity emanating from my eyes. Slow steps take me around her until I stand directly behind her.

My hands quickly hold her waste and draw her into me, her back pressed up against my front.

My lips curl around the tip of her ear, kissing and nipping the lobe gently.

"So you wouldn't want a peace offering?" I ask as a whisper, my breath warming her cheek and ear.

Once again I inhale, my chest pressing against the top of her back as my lungs are filled.

My exhalation carries one word to her "Banned" in the sightest of whispers.
Why rush to the goal when you can have more fun on the field?

Breathless Intent

Watches Man stalking toward her without the typical silly light in his eyes, and can't help but watch him with a curious stare. I stand still and draw in a sharp breath once he pulls me back and leans in to whisper against my sensitive ear. Nearly melting, I can't help but lean back against the hard surface of that chest and simply nod my head, unable to formulate an actual response beyond that.

...And then he banned me! Indignant at the banning, I would step out of his arms turn around and frown at him. "Banned for trying to get out of a ban with seduction."

Ramman

Banned for not flaunting it when you got it.  :P

Belle33

Banned for encouraging such unsavory conduct as flaunting.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for discouraging it.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for not approving of my decisions.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramman

Banned for needing to decide about things. You should learn to fly blind...it keeps me in business. *evil laugh with lots of echo, you wonder why though as we're all standing outside*

Anesa

Banned for having such an evil laugh!  (But on a brighter note, the cowgirl thanks Ramman for the lovely flowers, chocolate and gum and gives him a quick peck on his cheek to show her utter joy and appreciation!)  ;)

Ramman

Banned for deep down wanting to come to the dark side...you know you love my evilness...*holds out both hands one with a ripe peach, the other with chocolate covered strawberries* Choose wisely... >:)

Anesa

Banned for thinking you can bribe me with such delicious treats as chocolate covered strawberries and ripe peach....uh....*Reaches over and takes one of the chocolate covered strawberries*  Mmmmm...don't mind if I do!

Ramman

Banned for making the right choice...the peach was wax.  >:)

Anesa

Banned for trying to feed me wax fruit!  (The wick sticking out from the top tipped me off!)  ;P

Ramman

Banned for being too clever. *Hands you a peach shaped scented candle*

Sybl

Banned for handing out anything nice. The nice thread is 2 doors down to the right and over the cliff.

Ramman

Banned for trying to bring my rage back out...*gives you the touch of pestilence*

Sybl

Banned.   and.....
Why thank you, I will add this to my ant collection, they need more friends. :)

Anesa

Banned for being...such a Meanie!!

Mordred

Banned! Ma'am.. I'm sorry but candy canes have gone missing. I'm afraid I'll have to conduct a thorough strip search here in my office. And then.. will have to check further via a drop in the blue jello. BUT.. the good thing is, it's now infused with holiday flavors. Today, it's gingerbread. Lucky you!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned Sir!  *Flashes her fake "Deputy Sheriff" badge she bought at Wal-mart in the Toy Dept* It appears Santa was attacked and robbed earlier this evening during the annual holiday parade downtown.  They found him naked, covered in some mysterious "blue gunk", his toy bag was missing and there were two punture holes alongside his neck?  Anything you wanna tell us?  *Swipes a bit of the blue off of his suit with her finger and looks back up at him suspiciously* 

Story Tale

Bans both of them for impersonating law enforcement. Get over to four words in jail right meow!

Stone

Banned for going all catlike near the end.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for always thinking about pussy.

Stone

Banned for not making that "thinking" "touching" yet today.  XD