News:

Main Menu

Premature Ejaculation

Started by anon79, May 23, 2009, 07:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anon79

Do you have premature ejaculation problem?

Recently i've stumbled upon an interesting website (link snipped) that sell an electronics device which can strengthen "PC" muscle. According to the website, strong PC muscle is the key to have prolong sex. I'm not sure whether that is true..

link snipped

Do you think this product is a scam or it really can improve my condition? I just want to get more opinions before i purchase this product.

Is probably spam but I've left it up since it seems to have sparked discussion. :) ~T

Pumpkin Seeds

At the risk that this is somehow a form of advertisement, I'll make a post.  Alot of their data is incorrect or contested, they have statements that make vast assumptions such as women wanting to be dominated and so far as I can tell there is not much discussion of "PC" muscle control.  So far as I am aware the male ejaculation has little to do with muscle control of any kind.  The penis itself is not a muscle and the tubules are not muscle controlled. 

I'd give this product a very negative view.  Also, how exactly are you supposed to get that on your penis?  Looks like the inside of a remote control.

Darius

In the sex is fun podcast, the host has used device that sounds similar to what's being described.  He gave it a positive review and reported stronger orgasms, not more ejaculate, but more forceful ejaculations.

Much like in the female orgasm, the PC muscle in men offers similar benefits, stronger sensations and more control. But in the long run, its a lot like driving a car and only knowing how to only use the accelerator...sooner or later you're going to crash without learning how to apply the brakes.

My advice... learn to drive first without the electrodes.

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio