Open for business (M seeking Dom Futa or F)

Started by FarOne, November 12, 2012, 12:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarOne

Howdy, folks,

Don't get me wrong, I'm open to PMs about in depth story based plots (and will probs open a thread about it, at some point), but I'm also in the mood for some quick kink, y'know? So, here's what I have in mind. I love being an active member in the sexualization of a situation, but it's refreshing for my parter to also take some control. By Dom, then, I don't necessarily mean like BDSM domming, but just able to take control at time, and be controlled at other times. Anywho, I've been real into futa/t-girls recently and would love to be fucked by one/fuck one. That said, I'm of the generally straight breed, so ladies are always welcome.

I'm into well-described, all five senses hard-ass sex, with or without story.

Some of my favorite topics/settings:

Fantasy
I'm big into classing tabletop RPs and have therefore developed a love for the setting. Elves, wolves, dwarves, orcs, you name it. I can be a killa spell slinga, or a hardened mercenary.

Sci-fi
Near future, distant future. You know the drill, discovering new planets. Small crew stuck on a tight ship. Aliens who would love nothing more than sticking their spinglespooshes in your dinglemord (I didn't even know I had a dinglemord!). Good stuff.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Nuff said. She and Ms Asahina are damn sexy.

Drop me a PM if you're down for quickies or longies in any of these topics. I'm pretty much game for anything.
Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.