The Creative Lie Game

Started by Nadir, March 19, 2009, 06:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satnslillgrl

Corinthi is really an alien who has traveled to earth to live peacefully as a vegetarian in Canadia.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

ShrowdedPoet

Sat likes to dress up like the tooth fairy and sneak into kids windows at night to rob them of all their toys.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Hippie

ShrowdedPoet is a business man by day and a cross dressing model by night...

(not meant to be taken offensively.. I support cross dressers. I think its awesome and gutsy!)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

Corinthi

Hippie is a Corporate Lawyer who specializes in suing Animal rights groups who disrupt the lawful study of cosmetics on animals.

Maci

Corinithi once held the UFC heavyweight title until it was revoked because of his babyoil abuse.

Corinthi

Maci knows about my shocking habit, because she's a black market Baby Oil distributor. During the depths of my addiction, I visited her factory and you should have heard the babies cry as they were fed into the juicer.

crystaltears

Corinthi is really the reincarnation of J. R. R. Tolkien.
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Corinthi

Crystaltears just flatters me because she thinks I'm a cunning linguist.

UD67

Corinthi is really a pokemon, he just won't admit it

Corinthi

Just because you like being crammed into a tiny little Pokeball, UD67, doesn't mean I want to suffer the same fate.

Freedom for the Pokemons. Freedom!

LadySky

Corinthi secretly has 23 yellow rubber duckies and takes a bath with them daily singing Yellow Submarine.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Corinthi

Darn you, LadySky. I shared that in confidence! Well, fine then. Be that way.

You folks know that picture of the guy in the homemade Tron costume that really, really needed to be wearing an athletic supporter with his costume? If you don't know it, google Tron Cosplay, but have BrainBleach ready.

Well, that's guy isn't LadySky. That's her fiance'.

LadySky

Alrighty Mr! I knew I could not trust you to not tell! Fine, everyone.......Corinthi had a fling with Pippi Long Stocking! She dumped him BTW!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Corinthi

Well Duh. Pigtails, stockings... what's not to like? *sniffs* I still miss her.

LadySky has something like 450 thousand frequent flyer miles saved up. She's save up in the hopes that she'll be able to be the first person ever to pay for a commercial space flight with frequent flyer miles.

LadySky

True true that is true, and I will do it too! Watch me!

Corinthi has requested to be buried in a coffin filled with ravioli, spinach ravioli.

Corinthi

Mmmm... Ravioli...

*clears throat, adjusts collar* Sorry. Lost it for a second.

LadySky donated almost $20,000 dollars last year to the Christian Children's Fund. And yet she still feels guilty every time that white bearded guy comes on TV and shows how bad life is for those kids.

LadySky

*hangs head and throws ash upon my head* Its true.....

Corinthi has six toes on the left foot and paints the nail purple.

Corinthi

Now, you know that's not true. I've not painted my nails once since you gave me that mani/pedi.

You're so much better at it than I am. We still have an appointment for Wednesday at two, right?

crystaltears

Careful, LadySky... Corinthi has 14 appointments of that nature in the same half hour!
Give someone an easy smile today; sign this petition on Elliquiy so we can see a man in kilts!!
fantasy compendium ~ come make magic with us

A/As - Updated 08/02/2011
writing - Last Addition 07/20/2011 | blog - Last Entry 04/19/2011

Shadows and Dust... Just Another Soul.

Corinthi

Crystaltears is just giving me a hard time because I stole her cloning technology and am putting it to better use than she did.

A horde of puppies pale in comparison to a horde of me. *preens in narcissistic glory*

Duncan

Has been arrested for cloning dogs using them in the fight rings.

LadySky

Duncan is a female mud wrestler from Wisconsin.

Corinthi

LadySky is his nemesis, the dreaded Mudinator!

Duncan

Is a "small person" who acts as his agent.

Inkidu

Duncan secretly goes around putting all the batteries back in backwards in all the display items so they don't work.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.