Vampires & Blood Dolls ~ Recruiting!

Started by Cynadea, May 08, 2013, 03:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyarlathotep

I have a vampire character that I might be able to port into this game. Due to his nature he'd probably run his own coven and said blood dolls wouldn't be slaves so much as willing thralls. Would that fit?
"Give it to me", she yelled. "I'm so wet! Give it to me now!"

She could scream all she wanted. I was keeping the umbrella.

Nyarlathotep's corner | My Ons and Offs | My A&A
My solo cravings

Cynadea

We're not looking for more covens at the moment, but you might want to look into the California coven, which allow the doll a maximum of freedom.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

ElvenKitten

Would like to play a blood doll. Probably bisexual got a few ideas knocking around.

Cynadea

Feel free to have a look at the wiki and pick the coven that is most suited to the doll you'd like to play ;)

Harmony

I'd be interested in playing a blood doll for the Louisiana Coven.

Cynadea

Fill an app and send it to the proper GM. There's more vampires than dolls there.

RainbowRian

Harmony

Okay will do. So RainbowRian you are the one to send the character app to? I'm on it....

AlphaWolfQuin

Lesbian Twin Vampires Looking For Female Doll or Two

Requested for: Aries Braeden & Rikki aka Rex Braeden
Characteristics:Fun loving and accepting of them and their choices. Appearance does not matter as long as they have a great personality. Rex likes to play rough so she has to be able to handle that as well. The twins need someone who is honest and truly loyal to them and them alone, they will take care of anyone who is true to them and will protect what is theirs. Must be ok with the twins sharing.
Plots:Rex and Aries have a very taboo relationship they both love each other more then any two sisters should. They hide their feelings for one another to nearly everyone besides a good friend of theirs that helped them embrace the feelings instead of push them back. I want them to meet a doll or dolls that can earn their trust over time then eventually they reveal their hidden love for each other to the doll(s). I want the doll to be accepting and then have them grow to love the twins for who they are and accept that Rex and Aries will never leave each other no matter what.
Coven:Vermont
Posting:Everyday or every other day, 2 or more paragraphs if possible
Other notes:Rikki(Rex) is Dominate, Aries will fight for dominance but eventually submit to the right person.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Kokaine

So I hear you are accepting Weres now...

I considered retuning sooner but saw I wouldn't be able to resurrect my previous characters. However, with this new development I might be interested but I'd like to know a bit more about the roles Were's are to play...
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Kokaine on September 21, 2013, 04:05:38 PM
So I hear you are accepting Weres now...

I considered retuning sooner but saw I wouldn't be able to resurrect my previous characters. However, with this new development I might be interested but I'd like to know a bit more about the roles Were's are to play...

So far as I know, you can resurrect previous characters so long as their death wasn't played out IC. And we could always use more weres! (I'm the Alaska GM, or one of them, so we really love weres.)

Kokaine

Well last I saw one of the faces I had been using has been taken so I'll just refrain from trying to bring back the old characters for now.

Anyhow, I have 2 characters I am considering, both bisexual females and most likely feline (one may be a wolf, not sure yet) so I think your area is the only place they can go for now xD

I poked around just a bit but I didn't see for sure... Are the Were's connected to the coven or even technically Dolls?

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Kokaine on September 21, 2013, 05:18:11 PM
Well last I saw one of the faces I had been using has been taken so I'll just refrain from trying to bring back the old characters for now.

Anyhow, I have 2 characters I am considering, both bisexual females and most likely feline (one may be a wolf, not sure yet) so I think your area is the only place they can go for now xD

I poked around just a bit but I didn't see for sure... Are the Were's connected to the coven or even technically Dolls?

Fair enough. If you have were-felines, then they would have to go to Alaska. A wolf could go to Vermont. ;)

In Alaska, shifters are "sort of" part of the coven. The town itself is made entirely of supernaturals and people aware of the supernatural, so there isn't necessarily a formal coven or a formal pack as might form other places. Instead everyone just operates under the same rules. Ergo shifters are connected to the coven. They do not have to function as dolls, there is no obligation to do so. However, some shifters may engage in feeding, sexual, or romantic relationships with vampires at their own discretion. :-)

Cynadea

In Vermont, they are allied with the coven, allowed on coven property. They are dolls if they choose to, if they accept to. Since they are a part of the surnatural, they are not confined like the dolls. They are a part of the secret after all.

Cerevan

Alaska Coven Announcement

At this time the Alaska Coven is a happening place to be! We've got a double homicide to investigate and a blizzard on the way, not to mention that the cold isolation is a great way to heat things up with a special someone. While we'll never say no to a lovely lady, we are actively looking for male characters! At this time there are openings for vampires, dolls, and werecreatures of all kinds. If interested, please contact Cerevan and Arkhos.

Vermont Coven Announcement

Much the same as above, except instead of freezing cold you get to live in the lap of luxury! (And who could say no to that?) While werecreatures are only of the wolfy variety, that still leaves plenty of room for fun. In this case there is a bevy of beautiful ladies just waiting to be romanced. If interested, please contact Aysande.

Crash

I am contemplating a were polar bear for Alaska (male).  Do you think something like that would fit in there?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Cynadea

Cynadea

Still looking, especially for human dolls :)

Cynadea

Still looking, particularly for dolls, but if you want to answer a "want ad" there are a few unanswered classifieds ads here