Transgender Homecoming (TF looking for M)

Started by Teo Torriatte, April 05, 2017, 05:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

I'd like to play a transgender female who left her home town when she was still male, intending to start a new life somewhere else where she could feel more comfortable living as a woman. She had no plans to return home, as her family had shunned her and she had no reason to believe that her friends would understand what she was going through. But something happens, perhaps a death in the family but it could be something less dramatic, which compels her to come back home and face the people who had grown up with her and had only known her when she was a male.

Maybe your character had started to feel attracted to mine while he was secretly taking female hormones and starting to look and act more subtly feminine, but my character left before yours worked up the courage to discuss the confusion he was feeling from my character's mixed signals. It will have been at least a few years since my character left, and she has since gone through transition surgery as well as several procedures to further feminize her appearance. If you look closely you can still tell it is your friend, but she could just as easily be your friend's hot sister if you didn't know better.

Please PM me if this idea interests you.

playfullchick76

I'd be interested, unless you want a male to definately play the role on offer.

Teo Torriatte

Player gender does not matter to me.  :-)