Welcome to the Darker spice!

Started by zemo8801, September 08, 2010, 03:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kissin Kate

Well as the chef then I do think sinairy would be the better option. And I don't mind it really ^^
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Sinairy

what ever is good with everyone just saying ill help where i am need :D

zemo8801

I think Sin could make a great hot head chief now if she want to pick the person under her that will be our day crew.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Which positions is it that need filling then? More exactly :)
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

A&A's

zemo8801

I would have to say cleaning crew or the people under sin in the kitchen Since how I see the first post as everyone getting to know each other.

*Yummy maid!*
Or guy players..
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ironwolf85

any links to the main room or somthing?
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Kissin Kate

Well then perhaps I can make myself some cleaning crew then. Anything in particular that I need to think about?
Attention:

A&A's

Jarod1

I could see my character doing some maid work if needed.

zemo8801

No main room yet I was just thinking that maybe I should see if It could be possible to start up something.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

pendarious

hmm.....of course i can create a few extra staff characters if needed. *shrugs* i'm good for just about anything needed.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Sinairy

I'll get to putting together for another character for the chef i think i got the prefect pic too Grinds seductively

LimitlessNikkie

since Kate going to do someone for cleaning crew I'll write up someone to help out Sinairy's chef. *wonders off to start working*

zemo8801

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all y'alls hard work to get this idea off the ground.

I'm waiting on a few people to pm or to see if some people I asked would like to join us as guess. and then waiting for the new bios.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Sinairy

Name:  Crystal Saunders 
Player Name: Crystal or Chris
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hair: red
Eye: green
Measurements: 5’8 130 lbs. 34 D
Talents: Cooking, Singing, anything to do with a knife,

Personality: She up beat, energetic, friendly, and over all sweet women. She was submissive in nature, but when it was came to her kitchen there was no fucking around, she was the boss and that was that.  Cooking was her passion and her life, her food was like a painting on a plate, though it didn’t just look pretty, it tasted amazing as well. She been friends with Wednesday for some years now, and when he was talking about opening a club, and asked her to run his kitchen, she couldn’t say no. It was her dream to run her own kitchen and she was going to make sure it was the best in town, if not the country. 

History: That’s her own business.

Currently: Her main duty was to make sure the kitchen run smoothly, dish out great food , and have everyone enjoy the meals that her kitchen, cooked up.  With being a submissive she would also helped around the club in other ways depending on what Wednesday need her to do. She only listened to him, and he’d never steered her wrong, she had full trust in him.

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Allie
Player Name:
Sexual Orientation: strait/curious
Hair: dark red
Eye: blue
Measurements: 5'6, 108, 32C
Talents:baking, an accomplished pastry chef noted for her work in sugar art.

Personality: A spit fire, she loves taking risks, trying new things and pushing the envelope. She's a bit arrogant at times and a perfectionist when it comes to her work. She's out going and loves to have a good time. She never shys away from anything and is a sucker for a dare, she can never pass one up.

History: A trust fund child born in the lap of luxury Allie never wanted for anything. She was always pushed to do her best her parents expecting much from her. She graduated from high school early at age 16. Allie was expected to go to an ivy league school and become a lawyer but after two years in collage and at the age 18 (once she came into her trust fund)she took off to follow her dreams. She moved to France and learned to bake. She was soon recognized for her sugar pieces and for their singular whimsical look.
She did the competition circuit for a while but soon grew bored and started look for a place to settle down and work. The Kitchen at the Darker Spice was gaining notice because of it head chef Crystal Saunders. After looking into a few other places Allie choose the Darker Spice because it seemed like the best fit to her and because Crystal Saunders was impressive and ran a tight kitchen something she could respect.

Currently: Working as the pastry chef at the Darker spice under Crystal Saunders and Wensday.

zemo8801

@ sin nice bio but do you think you could find a little more human pic if it's possible I would like that.

@ Nikkie Your bio is approved.

Lastly currently making a photo bucket for when we start to post we can have some nice labels. I would like people to take a look at them and pick the one y'all think best suit the character or where they work in the club?

Thank you all Z.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Spell

Yus, Il'l prolly be joining as the music man, gotta look for a proper picture though.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Laughing Man

Name : Seth Rienfleur
Player Name : AdolChrstin
Sexual Orientation : Straight

Talents – Plays piano and violin. Speaks five languages, favoring English and French. Can read palms (supposedly). Holds a black belt in judo. A fairly talented, but self-taught marksman.

Personality – Seth is a soft-spoken, charismatic man, always willing to hold a conversation with anyone he meets. He loves being challenged, intellectually or physically, but is not competitive; he considers himself his only contender. This is not to say he is arrogant - he's very humble. However, he always seeks to surpass his last performance in everything he does. He is slow to anger, but can be annoyed by crass or violent actions. All else will be revealed via posts.

History - As he is the heir to a considerable (but not overly so) estate, there are several rumors surrounding Seth, many of them less than flattering. He addresses none of them, nor does he attempt to set the record straight; not many of his acquaintances know anything about him beyond what is public knowledge.

(EDIT: He can play whatever he has to. I'd like it if he were a bouncer, personally.)

zemo8801

@ Adol would you mind if you are saying if your a guess and if you can say what you will not do?

@ currently trying to find our tags with a other member who will be joining us soon.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Yo Z,

I'll be adding the cleaning crew soon. Working on them now.

Though I'm not sure if you approved of my first character I posted. Could be good to know ^^ (She's on page 1)
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Yea she looks like good fun  ;D. Bio a ok!

That sounds like a good thing.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Well thanks for that Z ^^

Let's see what you think about the cleaning crew when I add them up then. ;P
Attention:

A&A's

zemo8801

Looking forward to it, If it's as hot as your other one I think they should be quite fun as well.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Kissin Kate

Well I think you will be surprised actually ;)

I wanted to try something kinda new out.

About to post them up.

If anyone more wants to be a part of the cleaning crew then pm me to let me know. Or write it here.
Though of course Z will be the one approving the character.
Attention:

A&A's