❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Adammair

*hugs the Josi*

Hmm...bad movie, methinks.

...a mime or a clown?

blue bunny sparkle

Oh! Both scare me! But clowns scare me more... so I chose that!

Someone in a mascot costume or someone in a Chuckie Cheese costume?

Bliss

A mascot costume. Lower chance of permanently soaked-in urine, methinks.

A tiny potato who believes that you can do the thing, or the rock monster Gorignak from GalaxyQuest?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Midwest Man

Oh, it has got to be that tiny potato who believes that I can do the thing. I would hold it and pet it and call it my friend.

Would you rather go to bed with...a soft furry kitty, or a big warm puppy?

Bliss

A soft furry kitty, they make the best belly-furnaces.

Snow White or Rose Red?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nowherewoman

Can I have both? At once?  I'd have to go with Rose Red, if forced to choose. It's the bad girl thing.

Pinocchio, or Grumpy the dwarf?
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Bliss

Grumpy. I'm more interested in letting someone work out their rage with me than encouraging them to tell me lies. ;D

Hansel or Rapunzel's Prince?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cayenne

Hansel he knows his way around shoving stuff into a hot spaces!

Someone with a hair fetish, or someone underage.. hrm..~

I might let Rapunzels Prince sleep on the foot of the bed, see where we go from there~

Would you rather go to bed with ...

The knowledge that aliens are coming to earth tomorrow or that when you wake up you'll be arriving on an alien planet!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Delibee

I would have to say the aliens coming here. I like adventure and all, but I'd rather be sure that the place I wake up is going to have oxygen.

Would you rather go to bed with Bilbo or Frodo?
Avatar art "Penthe vs. Shehyn" by Brandon Chang. https://bchangart.artstation.com/

O/Os

Nowherewoman

Frodo. Bilbo would start making up a song in the middle, forget what we were doing, and doze off.

Encased from the neck down in ice, or mud?

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Cayenne

Mud~ As ice would probably kill me - yanno from the whole core temperature thing!

With a Prince or a Pauper?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Koyume

If the pauper is an appealing female, then probably her, but otherwise the prince.

With a minotaur or a gargoyle?

IntolerableMinx

A bull or a dragon-snake thingy, in other words? Well since bulls are at least known for their sexual prowess... the first. Severe contusions and bruises expected, of course! ;)

Adammair

Think I'd go with a gargoyle...

Would you rather go to bed with...a Borg or a Klingon?

Batman4560

Borg, no questions asked.

A spy or a serial killer?

Adammair

Spy, absolutely!

A Jedi ("Do or do not. There is no try.") or a Borg ("Resistance is futile.")? lol

Hazel

Well on one hand I want to, on the other hand I have no choice.  :D I chose the Jedi, learn some moves of the force.

How about Obama or Putin?

Stiletto

Eh, I dislike both of them, but at least Putin has that macho streak in him... and this is about their prowess in bed! ;) So definitely Putin.

A pro wrestler or a pro sprinter?

Koyume

Hm, both could be fun, but I'm gonna go with the sprinter.

A tall reptilian humanoid covered in sleek, grey-green scales, or a short, squat, imp-like creature with bat wings and jet black skin?

Bliss

The latter; short but squat implies a proportional tendency to girth despite a lack of length, and girthiness is a good thing. ;)

An ugly vampire, or a handsome ghoul?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cayenne

Hrm, my initial thought was ugly vampire, but upon reading about different types of ghouls I might go that way.~

Would you rather go to bed with... The knowledge that when you wake up tomorrow, you will have some super minor power! Like, telekinesis of objects under 2 grams or that when you wake up, you'll be a multi-millionaire?`

ONs & OFF

Koyume

Probably the money. Any kind of superpower, even a very, very weak one, would be awesome to have, but I don't think 2-gram telekinesis is worth that kind of dough.

A towering, four-armed monster with ram's horns and a coat of shaggy black fur, or three comically well-hung goblins?

Nowherewoman

Goblins. If I'm gonna be sore anyway, I'm at least going to get off a lot.

Catwoman or Wonder Woman?

Cayenne

Wonderwoman~  Less likely to sleep with you for personal gain, and a pretty good catch!

Would you rather go to bed with ... The enemy, of whom you've seduced for the sake of your country! and must keep up appearances! or A loved one who might secretly be the enemy sent to seduce you for the sake of their country!~

ONs & OFF