We Want You to be a Vampire God!!! (New Thrones Available)

Started by ManofDawnLight, February 23, 2015, 11:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

If you are interested in playing a new Vampire God with a new slave species, please PM me for the details.  This is a new addition, so just graze over my request for someone to fill in a character's shoes (unless you want to, :D). 

Hello,

I created a multiplayer game involving vampires acting like gods in a post-apocalyptic world, and we had a total of seven players (six plus one servant). The game?  The GodKing has stepped down from his throne, and now a new ruler needs to take his place.  You can do this anyway you want: full out war (I strongly suggest against this one),  political backstabbing, economic terrorism, etc.  It's a freeform game moderated by me, so creativity is your only limit.

Here's the original intro:

Long after the time of man, the world has become a very different place.  War had ravanged the lands over and over and over again, leaving only the most depraved or resilient species in its wake.  Genetic manipulation and mythological creatures had blurred together, bringing back the creatures of the night in an age of wonder and possibility.  Blood poured upon the soil, staining it with the pain of a billion souls.  The wronged demanded to be avenged.  Countries pushed science to the limits in order to keep the world barely alive whilst making new war machines to destroy their enemies.  The stalemate between perfection and utter oblivion lasted for eons, until one race rose above the rest.  Vampires.  At first, these beings were nothing more than mindless leeches with an unquenchable thirst.  After evolution and science took their roles, vampires attained a holy status and became living immortals upon the planet.  They were no longer monsters hiding in the shadows, but eclectic beings capable of higher thought and machinations beyond dreams.

Of course, none of the other worldly powers immediately submitted to these new beings.  There were wars like there had never been before.  Thousands, Millions were slaughtered on the battlefields.  The stench of rotting corpses polluted the world;  trees rotted from the inside, crops yielded poisonous fruit, and the soil crusted and dried into sand.  Eventually, the other powers submitted to the immortals, allowing themselves to be governed by the once-human beings.  But there were only a handful left, and the lack of humans prevented the vampires from refilling their ranks.  So those few vampires left committed to a democracy governed by an elected King.  Every eon a vote would take place and a new immortal would be crowned.  As it was written, so it was.  For over ten thousand years.

During that time, science had allowed the mass cloning of braindead comma patients hooked up to incubators.  The vampires had an eternal supply of sustenance, allowing the humans to repopulate naturally.  Of course they had to be protected against the elements, so they became a slave race to their dark gods. 

Eventually, every need of the vampires was sated.  And they became bored.  And then they became cruel.  They had to find new ways to entertain themselves.  War was one of those options.  The High Gods, or the original ruling vampires as they were called, would orchestrate the species they dominated into controlled wars.  Another option was sexual depravity in ways never before thought of with every creature that crawled up on the land.  The world became a wicked place.

Now, another eon is about to pass, and the ruling king for the last five eons King Primus has decided not to run.

He was tired of his palace of sin and decided to remain in seclusion.  Not even his child race of AEngels were tended to, allowing them to spread across the land and disappear.  So now we have six Dark Gods wanting power.  What will they do to attain it?

There were six thrones, each with its own slave species.  Here was the list of players:

1.  Ghost Throne held by Mistral-Prince Truhan

2.  Lycan Throne held by Selene-Elven Sex Goddess

3.  Draconian (lizard/dragon species) Throne held by Plures-Sain

4.  Fey Throne held by Shasqhal-Jaqhal

5.  Voltanesh (human mutants) Throne held by Aleska- (Open to anyone)

6.  Undead Throne held by Rebecca-Kythia

Here's the link to the story so far...  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221203.0

And here's the link to the character sheets....https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220742.0

Please post here if you're interested.

Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Lustful Bride

*Tosses in some interest* though at the moment I just want to wait and see how others feel.

ManofDawnLight

thesunmaid has decided to fill Shashqal's shoes.  So the Fae have their dark god.

What about the mutants?  (Voltanesh)

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

About to play the part myself as an NPC.  Would prefer a player to take up the role.

However, I'd much more prefer more players overall at least to replace the space left.  I have some ideas for other thrones.  If you want to play as a new character, PM me.

I am returning slowly.

nailcrosser

Interested, if I can make a new character with a cut-throat plot revolving around how he took over the predecessor's position.

ManofDawnLight

Workable.  PM me for restrictions.  I have two throne ideas, however realize that being a late comer your empire will be slightly smaller than the others, just to make everything fair.  Cool?

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.