Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Look on the bright side, when the end comes, you will have me.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

Lets not talk about the end.

whimsy

what shall we talk about instead?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

SmuttyReader

whimsy

oooh i do love a good beginning!
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

You mean when we all came to live on this blue marble, you call home?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

any kind of beginning is pure magic, to me
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Lindrea

SmuttyReader

I said that too, about spam.

Despairs

Say hello to me, your new best friend.

SmuttyReader

Hello, you know I was the official last poster for three whole days  O:)

Despairs

I don't take orders from anyone, unless you can beat me first.

Secretwriter

I don't take orders from anyone, unless they earned their position. :P

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Lindrea

I'll take orders from anyone who can dominate me! >.>

Despairs

I don't take orders from anyone, unless they can outsmart me.

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Twisted Crow

Unless a Dallas steals this victory.  ;)

willow

Lindrea

willow

Twisted Crow

Then I'll make it my own game...  ^-^