News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What Color Is Your Name?

Started by Lilias, September 22, 2009, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Self Destruct

What Color Is Your Name?

Your Name is Black

Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery.
You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.

People see you as smart and together. You also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that you are different from them.
You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.

Heh...go figure.  ;D

Satnslillgrl

Orange
Your name tells people that your are flamboyant and vibrant. The amount of energy that you have is simply amazing.
You are enthusiastic about everything that comes your way. You love having new experiences and trying new things.

People see you as bold and even a little wild. You can be an overwhelming force.
You tend to get noticed a lot, and to be honest, you feel a bit sad when people aren't paying attention to you.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

ShrowdedPoet

QuoteYour Name is Black

Your name tells people that you are serious and sophisticated. Your name makes you seem like a total mystery.
You are elegant and a bit apart from everyone else. You are much more formal than those around you.

People see you as smart and together. You also come off as a bit eccentric, and others respect that you are different from them.
You can adapt well to most situations, but you never feel like you truly fit in anywhere.

*sputters*  *falls over*  I was sure it would get it wrong. . .but. . .FUCK. . .*runs and hides*

On a side note my name is actually a colour. . .*laughs*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

Your Name is Gray

your name tells people that you are calm and level headed. Your name makes you seem honest and fair.
You are able to look at things clearly and without emotion. You tend to remain neutral in most disputes.

People see you as reliable and trustworthy. You treat everyone equally, and you don't tend to have any prejudices.
You are naturally calculating and even a bit cunning. You don't like to show your cards too early in the game.

OneOfAKiind

Quote from: Trieste on September 22, 2009, 07:27:36 PM
pfft :P

lol, I meant, in few words, that I got gray for my name and it's not me at all, ha ha. I didn't mean it's not you, just in case!
and when you think of me years down the line, I hope you can't find one good thing to say

Inkidu

Like hell I'm flamboyant and vibrant. *grouse, grouse*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Talia

"LAURREL" Your name tells people that your are flamboyant and vibrant. The amount of energy that you have is simply amazing.
You are enthusiastic about everything that comes your way. You love having new experiences and trying new things.

People see you as bold and even a little wild. You can be an overwhelming force.
You tend to get noticed a lot, and to be honest, you feel a bit sad when people aren't paying attention to you.

Orange
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

grdell

I also got red... I like what it has to say. Even the "love me or hate me" part. it fits.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Soran

Just don't get the rainbow one...it says I'm a complete B*****d ...... *eyes widen with shock*....

Nah, just kidding,

Yellow for my real name, Green for my username.... so I guess I have multiple personality disorder.  ;D

Gracie

My real name:
"Your Name is Black

"
The bolded part is mostly true.

My username:
"Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.
Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you. "
This is pretty much true. I'm typically cool-headed and not easily angered.

OldSchoolGamer

Your name is Plaid

Based on your response to this survey, we don't know what color you are.  You are confused, indecisive, and quite frankly a pain-in-the-ass contrarian...

Just kidding.

I got Blue.  Which actually is a serviceable fit for me, if imperfect.  But considering the survey creator is working off a single data point, I'm impressed...

XEvilxFuzzxBallX21

My name is Red.

I honestly would have thought my name would be Pink because it's a very girly name. The type that seems to be a favorite for characters in romance novels. haha.

Sasha

My name is Purple ... I don't believe it for one minute . Just call me the Experienced and Wise one ...and come to me to be taught . Worship me ...<LMAO>

Your Name is Purple

Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.
Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head.
If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you. 

Aiden

The Golden Touch

Your Name is Purple
Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately.

If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you.

>>;  Fight?   Me?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Beguile's Mistress

Your Name is Green (Beguile's Mistress)
Your name tells people that you are harmonious and balanced. You've got it together, and it shows.
You are hopeful and optimistic. You know it's not over until it's over, and you keep fighting until the end.
People see you as peaceful to the point of being zen. You won't allow anything to get under your skin.
You struggle with envy at times, but you never let it show. You believe that jealousy is a weakness,
and you try not to let yourself indulge in it. 

Your Name is Yellow (Real name)
Your name tells people that you are welcoming and cheerful. You are open to all the love in the world.
You are a warm person who can't help but make others feel comforted. You are truly radiant.
People see you as someone who has figured out the secrets to life. While that's not true, you do try to remain
positive in the face of adversity.  You are the sunshine in other people's lives. You make more of a difference
than you realize.

Both of us are very happy with the results.  I guess this makes me a lemon-lime person.

Belladonna

Your Name is Purple

Your name tells people that you are polite and cultured. You are well mannered and always act appropriately. Compared to most people, you have a much broader view of the world. You are truly cosmopolitan.

People see you as wise and civilized. No matter how bad things get, you always keep your head. If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting and insults are beneath you.

Kotah

My name is black.

Like my soul.

Also my coffee.

Both names.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Mithlomwen

Your Name is Orange

Your name tells people that your are flamboyant and vibrant. The amount of energy that you have is simply amazing.

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

The Joker

Your Name is Blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You rather think about something than act on it.

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

Wellll....... okay.......

Henreich

Your Name is Purple

Ons and Offs

Me not that kind of orc!

Le RandomBloke

Your Name is Blue

Your name tells people that you are friendly and caring. You have a strong sense of empathy, and you aren't afraid to wear your heart for all to see.
You can often be found in quiet reflection. You rather think about something than act on it. (Orly? That's a first!)

People see you as insightful and intuitive. You usually have a wise take on what's going on.
You try to rise above your instincts. You believe that it's important to live as good of a life as possible.

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Dark Angel 69

Your Name is Orange

“Many of us are more capable than some of us; But, None of us is more capable than all of us”

Diablo

Your Name is Purple

If someone angers you, you try not to lower yourself to their level. Fighting

Juicy

QuoteYour Name is Purple

LOL, this is generally true but this past month I have done nothing but prove it wrong.