You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I can be anything (M seeking F)  (Read 110 times)

Offline DaltinTopic starter

I can be anything (M seeking F)
« on: October 03, 2018, 01:32:13 PM »
It is about time to bump my old thread, but instead, I have decided to start a new one and simply forget the old thread.

Anyways, hello potential roleplaying partner, I'm Daltin. I have been here a while, been writing even longer, and I am once again on the hunt for roleplay. To start things off, I want you to know one thing. I can be anything you want in a story, in any way. Except for underage stuff, that is a hard no, but I don't mind playing as characters who have kids, or opposite to them. There is no fetish too far, aside from that one. I can be a sweet, kind romantic type, or a rough, insulting, flog and whip wielding dom. All things in between count as well. I can play solo or entire groups of males, if that is your thing. Furries and humans, demons and tentacle plants, are all also welcome requests. Nothing is beyond me, and I am very dedicated and eagerly invite people to take up more then one story with me so I can give them anything and they can return the favor.

As a writer, I enjoy writing several, large, detailed paragraphs in nearly every posts. What I write doesn't tend to shrink down after the intro. I try to stay within a consistent range, unless there really isn't much to write in a scene, or there is much more needed. When I write, I hope to use verbs and details to create images in your mind, to let you know things I might like to have happen, without telling you. Using my post to guide you, if you choose to follow.

As an artist, I often enjoy drawing characters or scenes from my roleplays, it can be relaxing and satisfying. I would also be happy to draw for my partner, assuming they know how to get what they want. *winks*

Now, at this point, you already know me or must be asking what the catch is, well there are some. Namely, the things I desperately need in return from my partner to fuel my writing. The things that are an absolute must for me are:

Large to hyper breasts
Moms
Breeding
Huge Balls
Lactation/engorgement
Older female

Now, if you want to really get me eager and happy to write anything you want, especially playing the dominant male of your dreams in your story, these can also be applied:

Female on male rape. This especially, I love women taking what they need and not caring about anyone else but themselves.
Hyper cock and balls
Giant female to smaller male
Multiple females
Cheating
Corruption
Corrupting fluids such as cum or milk
Furry
Interracial. I love some dark skin, curvy, thick lips goddesses
Bad girls, females who know what they are doing is bad, and want to rub it in to whomever they are stealing the man from, or any other scenario
Lipstick marking
Incest, but this is more rare.

I guess that is it for now, hope to hear from some people.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 01:50:08 PM by Daltin »