New Harrisville Falls - looking for F for secret brothel game

Started by RedEve, November 05, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

New Harrisville Falls

New Harrisville Falls is a dormant little town like there are thousands of all over the US. The population counts in the few hundred and most of the citizens are devout. Yet out in a field not far from the old Harris farm, there is an old shack. At day it looks like nothing more than a long abandoned homestead, but at night, a generator is buzzing and an old neon sign lights up, spelling out the lewd name of “Fucking Gulch”. Inside is the town’s brothel, a place no one speaks of in public, and no one who has not yet ventured inside has any idea about both its patrons and staff. Everyone who enters is sworn to secrecy. Both its patrons and the women who work there are respectable members of society. It could be the nice teacher you and your wife met at the PTA meeting. The reverend’s own quiet wife.  Perhaps the town’s bank manager goes there instead of to his wife after closing up at night. The truth is, only the people who frequent the place know, and they are not about to reveal the shack’s secrets.

If you've read this far, I'm going to assume you're at least a little intrigued. The concept of this game will be the effect of a place like Fucking Gulch (hush hush, don't ask don't tell) on a community like New Harrisville Falls. A minority of the townfolks work and frequent the place. How do they juggle their secret life with their prim and proper facade? Do their significant others know? How do they respond when client and prostitute meet each other in the bank, at the grocery store?

I am looking for players who want to play a character who is essentially living a double life. If you wonder how one goes about paying the place a visit or starting to work there, no one could tell you much more than to ask old Joshua Harris (pictured right ->). Since the brothel is on his property, everyone assumes he is involved, or at the very least knows who is in charge of the place. Joshua is a retired farmer of 70 years old. He never married and his siblings have all long since departed the small town. Only he remains on the family estate. In reality he has run the brothel since its start, though not even all of the current staff knows he is the real boss, since he consciously keeps people in the dark about that.

If you are interested, please fill out the CS below and post it in here or PM it to me. :)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Daytime job or occupation:[/b]
[b]Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

April 2012 update: looking for some new players, both male and female welcome, but male clients are especially needed 
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

To perhaps wet the appetite a bit, my character:

Name: Erica Adamsson
Daytime job or occupation: Guidance counselor at the local high school
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Prostitute
Bio: Erica was born and raised in New Harrisville Falls. She attended the local primary and high school, and only left for a short three year period when she attended university. She returned to marry her high school sweetheart and got a job at her former school as a guidance counselor. Unfortunately for her, her husband could no longer get used to the small-town life after having tasted of urban living during his own university years. Their marriage ended after a little over a year, and Morgan - her husband - left New Harrisville Falls for good. Erica has had her fair share of local suitors after her divorce, but she has remained single. The reason for her chosen celibacy is that she started working at the Fucking Gulch shortly after splitting up with her husband. It fulfills both her sexual needs and earns her a nice chunk of extra cash, to supplement her modest income.
Appearance: left and right how she'd appear in the brothel, the middle her day attire.

rahatngt

Now this is just so unique. If I can only find a dirty male char with a proper prim background to make it interesting.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

RedEve

Quote from: lovelygirl on November 06, 2011, 05:20:45 AM
Would LOVE to jump in- will have a character for you soon.

Terrific Lovely. Would love to have you on board! :)

Rhaegar14

Despite the protests of the rational part of my brain yelling at me that I have enough on my plate as-is, this idea is too awesome to pass on.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

RedEve

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on November 06, 2011, 06:14:16 AM
Despite the protests of the rational part of my brain yelling at me that I have enough on my plate as-is, this idea is too awesome to pass on.

Woohoo. :D

RedEve

rahatngt

Name: James Fraco
Daytime job or occupation: Principal of the local high school (Erica's boss in regular life)
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Client
Bio:
Born and raised in Harrisville Falls, he had also lived here most of his life. He had left for 8 years for his graduation and some early teaching job before returning. He had joined the local school on his return and had married to a local girl for the last fifteen years. Mostly a successful marriage it had been last year when his sexual desire which has always been a little vigorous and secret from his lovely wife, have started to gone a little more wilder. Now finding about the Fucking Gulch, he had decided to give the place a try. Given his position in the local society and sensitivity of his job, he is very much appreciative of the privacy it provides.
Appearance:

Snake

I am so embarrassed by my failure to make an interesting character here.... So I'm removing the profile as a whole. Sorry for wasting your time with my stupidity.

Phobetor

This totally intrigues me but I am at work and won't get off for another couple of hours. *sad face!*

Is it full or would I be able to throw in a Character sheet tonight? :)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

RedEve

Not at all full yet. We only have two confirmed characters so far, with a handful of other people having expressed interested but yet to post a CS. :)

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

RedEve

GaGa88

I am so in for this! I'll have a character sheet up later.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Phobetor

(Let me know if this is okay! :) )
Name: Katherine Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Preacher's wife / Active City Council Member
Bio: (include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this) Katherine was the shy Preacher's wife that one saw sitting quietly and listening to her husband give the Sunday morning sermon. She was the one who always offered to help and to lend a hand, the one who cooked pot lucks and pies for anyone who was sick. She was a full-figured woman with large breasts that she of course kept well hidden. She had been blessed with three boys that she watched over and helped but that of course did not stop her from being quite involved with the community. She was devoted to New Harrisville Falls. Devoted enough that when a whisper came to her about the going ons in the Fucking Gulch, she went to investigate herself. And she found herself...quite...shocked. And intrigued.

She had been raised to believe that same-sex was a sin. A horrible wicked sin. But...oh it wasn't wrong if there was no touching, right? Just...watching. Yes, watching was acceptable. It wasn't a sin. But soon that wouldn't be enough, and then Katherine would be faced with the choice: Go down the wicked sinful road of pleasure...or finally say enough is enough and stop visiting?
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

Taking a break from E.

rahatngt

Ohh my you mean a preacher's wife going lesbian :P
When RedEve mentioned a preacher's wife as part of the game description, I found it fascinating. Lovely to see you taking up that idea. If there's a chance she can be into males, I can make a a Gigolo :D character just to fit her. Of course if Red would allow for multiple characters.

A family friend's lusty son sounds utterly depraved. I guess not likely but one can fantasize can't one :D
Looking forward to other fascinating characters.

GaGa88

Name: Vivien Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Daycare Provider
Bio: Born and raised in New Harrisville Falls,Vivien attended kindergarten to senior year at the local school. Vivien was a precocious child and she was sure that she was friends with almost everyone in New Harrisville. She always felt that she was destined for more than the little town, but was never able to get away. Her mother had been a devout woman and while Vivien isn't exactly devout, she goes to church every Sunday morning and even takes care of the little kids in the nursery while church goes on. In high school, she was the girl that everyone wanted to be friends with. Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, and secretly addicted to sex. She'd gotten pregnant the summer after her senior year and has been raising her son alone ever since. Vivien had made the decision to stay in New Harrisville after giving birth to Jayden. Her older brother had gone on to become the preacher at the only church in town. In most ways, Vivien is a perfect citizen of the small community, but she has a secret life as a working girl out at Fucking Gulch. She loves it and has never had any problems in keeping the two separate.

She found out about the place after hearing rumors and visiting, fell in love with the place, and finagled a job from Joshua. It pays amazingly and really helps out with taking care of Jayden, her 3 year old son.(include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this)
Appearance:

Phobetor

Quote from: rahatngt on November 06, 2011, 10:01:32 PM
Ohh my you mean a preacher's wife going lesbian :P
When RedEve mentioned a preacher's wife as part of the game description, I found it fascinating. Lovely to see you taking up that idea. If there's a chance she can be into males, I can make a a Gigolo :D character just to fit her. Of course if Red would allow for multiple characters.

A family friend's lusty son sounds utterly depraved. I guess not likely but one can fantasize can't one :D
Looking forward to other fascinating characters.

Oh I'm sure given the...situation she is in, once she's got one foot in what's to say she won't just dive in?  O:) I'm sure she can be persuaded to...explore more of herself...  >:)

*Reads Gaga's bio and snerks* Does that mean....Katherine and Vivien are...in-laws? Oh GAWD this just went from Awesome to Bad ASS!
Taking a break from E.

GaGa88

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on November 06, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
*Reads Gaga's bio and snerks* Does that mean....Katherine and Vivien are...in-laws? Oh GAWD this just went from Awesome to Bad ASS!

I couldn't resist. It'll be a nice little complication.  :-) /color]

RedEve

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on November 06, 2011, 09:21:12 PM
(Let me know if this is okay! :) )
Name: Katherine Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Preacher's wife / Active City Council Member
Bio: (include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this) Katherine was the shy Preacher's wife that one saw sitting quietly and listening to her husband give the Sunday morning sermon. She was the one who always offered to help and to lend a hand, the one who cooked pot lucks and pies for anyone who was sick. She was a full-figured woman with large breasts that she of course kept well hidden. She had been blessed with three boys that she watched over and helped but that of course did not stop her from being quite involved with the community. She was devoted to New Harrisville Falls. Devoted enough that when a whisper came to her about the going ons in the Fucking Gulch, she went to investigate herself. And she found herself...quite...shocked. And intrigued.

She had been raised to believe that same-sex was a sin. A horrible wicked sin. But...oh it wasn't wrong if there was no touching, right? Just...watching. Yes, watching was acceptable. It wasn't a sin. But soon that wouldn't be enough, and then Katherine would be faced with the choice: Go down the wicked sinful road of pleasure...or finally say enough is enough and stop visiting?
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

Approved! A quite delicious character concept!  ;D

RedEve

Quote from: GaGa88 on November 06, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
Name: Vivien Jones
Daytime job or occupation: Daycare Provider
Bio: Born and raised in New Harrisville Falls,Vivien attended kindergarten to senior year at the local school. Vivien was a precocious child and she was sure that she was friends with almost everyone in New Harrisville. She always felt that she was destined for more than the little town, but was never able to get away. Her mother had been a devout woman and while Vivien isn't exactly devout, she goes to church every Sunday morning and even takes care of the little kids in the nursery while church goes on. In high school, she was the girl that everyone wanted to be friends with. Homecoming Queen, Prom Queen, and secretly addicted to sex. She'd gotten pregnant the summer after her senior year and has been raising her son alone ever since. Vivien had made the decision to stay in New Harrisville after giving birth to Jayden. Her older brother had gone on to become the preacher at the only church in town. In most ways, Vivien is a perfect citizen of the small community, but she has a secret life as a working girl out at Fucking Gulch. She loves it and has never had any problems in keeping the two separate.

She found out about the place after hearing rumors and visiting, fell in love with the place, and finagled a job from Joshua. It pays amazingly and really helps out with taking care of Jayden, her 3 year old son.(include how they got to work at the brothel or how they first visited the brothel in this)
Appearance:

Approved! Loving all of your ideas so far people. :)

RedEve

rahatngt

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on November 06, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
Oh I'm sure given the...situation she is in, once she's got one foot in what's to say she won't just dive in?  O:) I'm sure she can be persuaded to...explore more of herself...  >:)

Dibs on her first hetero amorous adventure Tootsie :D

*Reads Gaga's bio and snerks* Does that mean....Katherine and Vivien are...in-laws? Oh GAWD this just went from Awesome to Bad ASS! [/color]

You girls are so depraved. I will expose a secret, its another girl RedEve who thought out the school principal client for Erica.

Seems I put Fraco in place of Franco in the bio. Oopse

RedEve