Off the Ice [m/m - light/bondage]

Started by Observing Trifles, December 17, 2013, 01:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

OFF THE ICE

At the age of twenty-two, Levi is an accomplished solo figure skater training for his first professional competition. Devoted to his art, he throws himself mind, body, and soul into each practice, embellishing the ice with a catlike grace and elegant flair that has won him multiple titles, securing for him the chance to become an international star.

Liam, on the flip side, is a rugged hockey player in a minor professional league. Bold and entirely ungraceful, he has a considerably more relaxed approach to life, choosing quality time with friends and family over rigid discipline whenever possible. This has not, however, prevented him from becoming a crucial player on his team.

It's at a large rental rink where the unlikely pair first meet, where an accidental double booking sees Liam's hockey team showing up to practice just as Levi takes to the ice to practice. Initially, there is a touch of hostility between the groups, owing to the team's lack of respect for "prissy" figure skaters and the coach's prickly demeanor. Levi and Liam, on the other hand, find themselves quite drawn to one another. Where Levi is inexplicably attracted to the athlete's easygoing nature, so too is Liam attracted to the skater's wit and inherent grace.

The problems lay in the smaller details. Levi loathes hockey, finding the sport brutish and unnecessarily violent, while Liam has absolutely no interest in the art of figure skating. What's more, none of Liam's teammates know that he's attracted to men, and as it is, Levi is far too busy training to entertain the notion of a real relationship. But that doesn't stop them from sneaking off to see each other, either just before or just after practice...

Notes: I'd prefer to play Levi, but might be willing to bend on that one.
Also, I didn't have a strict top/bottom arrangement in mind, so those details will be up for discussion.
I'm more than happy to make this a switch pairing.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.